LOL White Boy Crip from Lawndale Taliban Mob Gang in the South Bay of Los Angeles

Man those asian boys were jumping fools, it was like a swarm, ive seen it first hand they jumped some white boy wrestler but one of those skinny Asian boys tried to stab him and good thing some big ass trucker guy saw it and torpedo flew at him with all 240 pounds of his eight and crushed that asian boys 125 pound frame shit was crazy seeing that big ass white trucker fly if he didnt do that that white boy would have gotten shanked bad.

The white wrestler was pretty strong first it ws two of them one was hanging on his neck he shook him off, the other one was punching at him then another one kicked him in the gut when he was down and another came and starting trying to stomp on his head and then the guy with the shank tried to shank him but got torpedoed.

when that big trucker did that those asian boys ran like roaches leaving their boy there moaning in pain with a broke arm that dude go this arm snapped, dont these frail asian boys realize they wont last in prison asian population is like 0.3 percent they aren't even 1 percent or something of prison populations in America they even got more native americans in the pens.

What weird is some of these Asian gangs had white boys in them

like this one the VietBoyz gang this white boy was part of it

Anthony Paul Johnson Jr., Vietnamese Gang's "White Boy" and the Week's Ugliest Police Mug
anthony_johnson_ocda.jpg

The teardrops, chin music and especially neck art against Caucasian skin scream white motorcycle club prospect, but according to prosecutors Anthony Paul Johnson Jr. belongs to a Vietnamese street gang that knows him as "White Boy." Indeed, the Westminster 35-year-old is said to be so tight with the Vietnamese gang that he's accused of carrying out a murder on its behalf.

"White Boy" Johnson now also belongs to another exclusive club, our Ugly Police Mugshot of the Week lineup.

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/anthon...-boy-and-the-weeks-ugliest-police-mug-6448788

lmfao

Dude looks like the cop from 'Stranger Things' without the facial hair

That's crazy some dude from Eight Tray got offed by some kid from the hills. I was out of town and didn't hear about it. I had some buddies from 71 Gangsta Crip, basically Eight Tray peewees and they had white guy in their set.
He probably bought them weed and shit like that just to be down

He probably bought them weed and shit like that just to be down
Doubt it, it's a serious part of town. Doubt they'd risk their set's reputation just to smoke some goofy's free weed. Especially when some of these guys have been selling and using since before they hit their teens.

The same guy I referenced from 71 looked like he could be in a boy band and put in as much work as anyone else from what I understood.

South Bay has some nasty little parts. Don't doubt some dirty jacked white boys get in the mix from time to time. Deal with it.

Exactly. Got some homies from Lawndale 13 and there are some nasty little neighborhoods all through the SouthBay. The Flats out in Torrance, San Pedro, Harbor City, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lennox, Gardena tons of gangstas running around and if ya take it lightly could be you that gets clapped next. This fool in the video did seem like he wasn't really about that life, clown ass fool but those neighborhoods are the real deal.

Funny thing is in Cali prisons, hed have to drop the wigga act and not associate with the brothers otherwise the Peckerwoods or AB would give him an ass whooping/fucking/killing. U dont fratinize too much outside your own especially in level 3 and 4 prisons. Too much politics. Even if he tried to align himself with the AB hed find himself probably ostracized when they find out hes a white crip. Which would give him problems with the surenos and la eme, which you absolutely dont want. The brothers wouldnt take him in either. Hed be screwed. Lliterally.

Exactly. Got some homies from Lawndale 13 and there are some nasty little neighborhoods all through the SouthBay. The Flats out in Torrance, San Pedro, Harbor City, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Lennox, Gardena tons of gangstas running around and if ya take it lightly could be you that gets clapped next. This fool in the video did seem like he wasn't really about that life, clown ass fool but those neighborhoods are the real deal.

A lot of gangs out in the southbay, outsiders only know Inglewood because of the movies and rap songs.

Carson got heavy gangs too. They had some Polynesian bangers out there.

A lot of gangs out in the southbay, outsiders only know Inglewood because of the movies and rap songs.

Carson got heavy gangs too. They had some Polynesian bangers out there.

I lived between El Segundo and Imperial for years on Eucalyptus. Went to Hawthorne High. That neighborhood is just getting worse and worse. Used to go to Del Aire park all the time and the TCG's would be playing rugby and ask me to play. I always politely declined LOL those are some big boys

I went there one time it was packed and I was the only black guy there a lot of white bikers were there at the time lol
Wilmington has those rough longshoremen types, you will see those dudes rowing to the barge on row boats from the broken down looking boats they live on

Serious question from a person who's never been out there, why is it pronounced like San "Peee Dro" instead of like the name Pedro?

Wilmington has those rough longshoremen types, you will see those dudes rowing to the barge on row boats from the broken down looking boats they live on

yeah thats their place its right on the dock.

The Vincent Thomas Bridge scares me everytime I drive on that curvy lopsided bridge I get creeped out.

Vincent-Thomas-Bridge-Night-800x521.png

Trust me man, As a white dude who was cool with a lot of black people, I said "thats right :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" to a rolling 60's crip one night after drinking. He stopped in his tracks, starred me down for about 20 seconds knowing i was shitting my pants and said " haha got you whiteboy you cool :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" I know he had a strap on him and had about 5 60s crips outside who would fuck anything up without hesitation. Funny shit looking back.

giphy.gif

When I saw Lawndale I first thought of Chicago... which by the way is the fucking hood in Chicago.

Back