Loma vs. Rigo Dec. 9, Madison Square Garden theatre (sold out)

Yourstepdad

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DJx-LpaVYAA0v6s.jpg

DLyEvYeUEAA60gH.jpg

No thread for this yet??
<PlusJuan>
Gon' be good

"Vasyl Lomachenko is concerned he will not get credit for beating the "smaller and shorter" Guillermo Rigondeaux"

May the best man win and may he not get robbed by a judge

Then cut four pounds, motherfucker!

+ IF you win, motherfucker!

Wouldnt get so cocky as vs that teenager he beat, that caught him with a good left hook when Loma dropped his hands to toy with him

Nothing against Loma, apart from that he can be too arrogant sometimes

+ IF you win, motherfucker!

Wouldnt get so cocky as vs that teenager he beat, that caught him with a good left hook when Loma dropped his hands to toy with him

Nothing against Loma, apart from that he can be too arrogant sometimes
if he fucks around vs rigondeaux, it can get really ugly, double quick. people sleep on rigo's power, he can crack.

i don't think he will, though. i expect both men to be really on point.

if he fucks around vs rigondeaux, it can get really ugly, double quick. people sleep on rigo's power, he can crack.

i don't think he will, though. i expect both men to be really on point.

Absolutely, KO power in both hands. Drops them on head and body shots with his long ass arms.

Indeed I expect Loma to be careful. But he shouldnt wait it out too long if he wants to win cuz of his point /accumulative fighting

Last edited:
I really want an epic, competitive fight... but for some reason, I just keep envisioning Rigo getting steamrolled.

I really want an epic, competitive fight... but for some reason, I just keep envisioning Rigo getting steamrolled.

Both are up against it when it comes to preparation. They won't find sparring partners to emulate the other very closely. You can know a guy that knows a guy but that's not likely going to translate much in there. I expect them mostly to get ready on the job.

Featherweight super fight right there. I might be going to this one.

Does the winner get the #1 p4p distinction? With Ward retiring and Canelo-GGG inconclusive, I think it does.

Both are up against it when it comes to preparation. They won't find sparring partners to emulate the other very closely. You can know a guy that knows a guy but that's not likely going to translate much in there. I expect them mostly to get ready on the job.

I no doubt think both will be in amazing condition. But I think of Chocolatetito vs Sor... it is weird how just a few pounds at these smaller weights can make a world of difference. Loma is going to be naturally bigger by a solid 10 pounds, and he will look it in the ring. He throws from weird angles, and Rigo is prone to getting hit with shots he didn't see.

Cant wait. We're gonna see some magnificent movement on this fight I bet

"Vasyl Lomachenko is concerned he will not get credit for beating the "smaller and shorter" Guillermo Rigondeaux"
Too bad he didn't fight him when he was at 126 then. Or maybe do a catchweight.

Back