Loma would need to be vvverry careful against Gervonta Davis

You use an awful lot of words and manage to say so very little it's wild. You still haven't said one reason as to how Davis is supposed to win other than he's not Rigo or Walters which, I assure you nobody was making that comparison.

You keep writing with how you feel and not with what actually is and you either can't or won't understand that's fundamentally flawed. I'm not mad at you for picking Tank I'm asking what on his resume has lead you to think he'd win. What in his very green career make you think he'd beat Loma?
loma doesn't really counter much and is likely to really struggle against a pressure fighter with a good punch. i think it actually could go bad for lomachencko when he starts slowing in the latter rounds. i really think he pulled the cat out of the bag against linares, he was starting to get punched around a fair bit.

Last edited:
loma doesn't really counter much and is likely to really struggle against a pressure fighter with a good punch. i think it actually could be go for lomachencko when he starts slowing in the latter rounds. i really think he pulled the cat out of the bag against linares, he was starting to get punched around a fair bit.
you took the words out of my mouth...at the exact moment loma ko'd linares with a punch that seemed to come out of nowhere, it looked like linares had worn him down and now loma was ripe for the kill...i saw linares closing the distance because loma was moving less and linares seemed to be going in in for what i thought would be an assault to set loma up for the ko, and then bam!..it's linares who gets ko'd. it's boxing so i know anything could happen, but i swear linares let a golden opportunity slip out of his hands...if only he was more durable, or if he was a more cautious guy, he would have taken advantage of loma being more stationary and kept his range and tried to outbox loma over the remaining couple of rounds...but instead he blew it.

Last edited:
you took the words out of my mouth...at the exact moment loma ko'd
i can't really see how his fans though he was controlling the fight. he might have been ahead in the early rounds but after the knock down he was starting to look a desperate. i will give him one thing, he has a champions heart. the size of linares and his ability to coral lomachenko's movement with body punches was starting to take a toll. the way he came back from getting dropped, to catch him (with what looked like an all or nothing combo) was impressive.

i can't really see how his fans though he was controlling the fight. he might have been ahead in the early rounds but after the knock down he was starting to look a desperate. i will give him one thing, he has a champions heart. the size of linares and his ability to coral lomachenko's movement with body punches was starting to take a toll. the way he came back from getting dropped, to catch him (with what looked like an all or nothing combo) was impressive.
you and me are of the same mind...that's 100% exactly how i saw it.

Hes a pretty good counter puncher. I think thats a possible recipe for success vs Lomachenko's workrate.
I dont see Davis having shit. Mikey is different story, but Davis is not Mikey.

Imo, Davis is an opponent that were talking about because its a hot take right now to shit on Loma since he had an actual fight with Linares. Once Loma wipes the floor with him, the same people giving Davis this great chance will say he was overrated.

I don't think Davis is ready for a guy like Loma, and probably never will be capable of beating him. But I don't think it's a walk in the park for Loma, or a fight that we should pretend is not relevant. It's definitely relevant.

Mikey Garcia beats both of them.

I dont see Davis having shit. Mikey is different story, but Davis is not Mikey.

Imo, Davis is an opponent that were talking about because its a hot take right now to shit on Loma since he had an actual fight with Linares. Once Loma wipes the floor with him, the same people giving Davis this great chance will say he was overrated.
I favor Garcia over Lomachenko. I think Davis vs Lomachenko is just an interesting fight.

Very stupid. I think Russell Jr. tools up Tank if he can handle the power. Tank will gas too as later rounds go on and Russell Jr. keeps his pace

Agreed.
I also don't give Davis much of a chance to beat Russell Jr.

I think the biggest problem for Loma vs Linares was facing a good fighter with size advantage and experience.
Tank may be a good fighter but hes not bigger and still a bit fresh.
I would like to see the fight though, I give it Loma convincingly.

Agreed.
I also don't give Davis much of a chance to beat Russell Jr.

Davis is the bigger guy, and I haven't seen enough from Russel to be wholly convinced of his quality. Davis still needs to show a lot before I have much confidence in him against the genuine elite, but I definitely can't see it being a walk in the park for Russel.

how was grj more dangerous at the time than tank davis is at this time?

Are you kidding ? Russell was very very highly touted going into that fight, heck a lot people picked Gary before the fight. Gary is faster boxes better and has a better tank(no pun intended). I just haven’t seen anything from tank that makes me think he would give loma problems. I mean I would love to hear some thoughts on what tank brings to the table that would give loma problems

davis by late round ko...lomachenko is overrated on so mamy levels. he showed against grj, salido and linares he's not ready for davis yet...and never will be.

WTF. He dominated GRJ in one of his first fights. He handled the much bigger Linares except when got over confident and walked into a right.

I'm not even a big Loma fan (I hate how he has mocked overmatched opponents) but people say the most idiotic things to discredit him.

@Seano 's hate for Loma is pathological. You'd think Loma had beaten up women something.

Davis gets punked, doesnt have the fortitude for humiliation, gets dq'd

@Seano 's hate for Loma is pathological. You'd think Loma had beaten up women something.

Or taken unauthorised IV's before a fight or had boring fights where he just runs and clinches for 12 rounds.

Or taken unauthorised IV's before a fight or had boring fights where he just runs and clinches for 12 rounds.
<{Joewithit}>

You're proving my point.

Back