Lomachenko tells Floyd to step aside, calls Davis Out

AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
964AE088-C4BA-400A-B696-5695D1452CDF.png

How would this “fight” play out? I honestly think it would be a walk in the park for loma. Davis has talent, but even at such a young age he is already having trouble being motivated and training.

Don’t think Davis could ever be ready for someone like lomachenko.

I'd like to see that fight, and then hopefully Loma can move up.

Since fat fuck Davis can't even make 130 this should be a nice transition fight.

View attachment 314453

Davis has talent, but even at such a young age he is already having trouble being motivated and training.
I'd give Loma the nod. Davis missed weight his last fight, and I don't see anything from him that can give Loma problems (So far in his career).

Loma would make Tank quit IMO.

But, i think its cheap to call out an ex-champion who is young and stupid and doesn't have his shit together and who everyone knows isn't in your league. There is no belt to be gained, but Loma knows Davis isn't ready for him. I'd like to hear him go after Mikey or Linares or Easter like this. He's not even talking shit to Berchelt.

Loma would humiliate Tank. Tank is less mature and less talented than Adrian Broner.

Garbage fight. Without Floyd in the picture, we wouldn't be talking about Davis.

lomachenko mops the floor with him, and i for one would love to see it.

Garbage fight. Without Floyd in the picture, we wouldn't be talking about Davis.

This. Davis has done nothing except shit the bed in his biggest fight.

This wouldn't be competitive. Not impressed by Loma doing this.

But Tank almost gets his attention through Floyd. Without Floyd this guy wouldnt be that importand in the media.

This wouldn't be competitive. Not impressed by Loma doing this.

i wanna see this fight. davis has power in the punches and earns fame and money because Floyd Mayweather is in his corner.
So i would like to see this stylistic matchup between a power puncher and the matrix.

Opportunity for Floyd to cash out perhaps?

Hard to see this being remotely competitive at this stage. It's not a bad way of getting a bit more attention, perhaps, but there are better fighters who have their shit together to go after.

Loma would humiliate Tank. Tank is less mature and less talented than Adrian Broner.

He's more talented than Broner, I think (he was a better amateur and possesses better raw tools), but raw talent doesn't mean a whole lot if you're an habitual fuck up.

He's more talented than Broner, I think (he was a better amateur and possesses better raw tools), but raw talent doesn't mean a whole lot if you're an habitual fuck up.

What raw tools do you think give Tank the edge over Broner? He seems to have better movement than Broner, both upper and lower body. But I really don't see anything else there. I think Broner may be a little bit quicker and hit a little bit harder (even for his weight). I even think Broner has better work ethic, oddly enough. Broner has a proven chin, I'm not sure about Tank.

This social media call out of Floyd's fighter (Davis) has everything to do with Floyd's most recent shots at Lomachenko. What better way to show him firsthand what a "robotic, stiff" fighter can do with his 'feather fists' by taking out Floyd's own protégé?

Mayweather criticizes ‘robotic, stiff’ Lomachenko for not having KO power, fighting smaller guy
Haven’t read the article yet so I don’t know if it’s mentioned, but I do find it comically ironic that the picture of the article is Floyd vs Marquez(who jumped two weight classes to face Mayweather)

Edit: read the article; It was mentioned.

Back