Lomachenko vs Errol Spence jr would look like Naseem vs Barrera

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
All that moving Loma does is not gonna be enough for the TANK that Errol is.

Those body shots will stop Loma from dancing

Huge fan of Loma but no1 is touching Errol

Ouch that's harsh. lol. If Loma ever goes up in weight I hope we'll get the chance to see.

All that moving Loma does is not gonna be enough for the TANK that Errol is.

Those body shots will stop Loma from dancing

Huge fan of Loma but no1 is touching Errol

I thought from the thread title that you meant Loma was Barrera and Errol was Hamed bec that was the boxer and puncher equivalents.

Wow, the idea that a mid-sized 135 would lose to a large 147er. Revolutionary.

spence biggest win was ggg sloppy seconds

<{vega}>
There are weight classes for a reason

IF Loma ever got up to 147(i think 140 is the highest he'll get), by the time he ever did so, Spence would be long gone to 154 or 160 by then.

But literally NO ONE is even suggesting this fight, so why make the thread like someone is?

to be fair, I've become a fan of loma lately too, and I don't disagree that he's lose ot Spence. I'm just curious why anybody would want to see that fight.

True. I don't think Loma is as ambitious as Mikey in that department.

So why the Barrera vs Hamed comparison??

to be fair, I've become a fan of loma lately too, and I don't disagree that he's lose ot Spence. I'm just curious why anybody would want to see that fight.
I don't disagree either. I know he'd lose to Spence. Your last statement is why I told him to get lost. It's a hypothetical fight with the result being a guaranteed loss as the odds are completely stacked against him. No genuine fan of a fighter constructs such a mythical match-up in their head only to conclude the obvious. There's nothing to debate here because there's no rational conversation to be had. It makes me wonder why such a self-proclaimed fan of said fighter would make such a thread. Loma vs Spence is analogous to Hamed vs Barrera? He has to be trolling.

Except the difference is Loma has fought and beaten champions while Naseem fought 98% of his career against nobodies who made him look good, I doubt Loma would beat Spence but its harsh to compare Loma to Naseem lmao.

I don't disagree either. I know he'd lose to Spence. Your last statement is why I told him to get lost. It's a hypothetical fight with a result being a guaranteed loss as the odds are completely stacked against him. No genuine fan of a fighter constructs such a mythical match-up in their head only to conclude the obvious. There's nothing to debate here because there's no rational conversation to be had. It makes me wonder why such a self-proclaimed fan of said fighter would make such a thread. Loma vs Spence is analogous to Hamed vs Barrera? He has to be trolling.
he clearly is trolling. Rather poorly so. I mean, just from a purely analytical perspective, Loma and Naz aren't that similar in style, and Spence and Barrera aren't either. Just a waste of time TBH. But more his own htan anybody else's.

Except the difference is Loma has fought and beaten champions while Naseem fought 98% of his career against nobodies who made him look good, I doubt Loma would beat Spence but its harsh to compare Loma to Naseem lmao.
This isn't really an interpretation of Naz's career that I agree with. Naz fought some quality fighters. Sure, he wasn't fighting killers every time out, but I think his resume is better than most fans, particuarly American fans, want to acknowledge (part of this might also simply be a reaction to his British fans, who treat him as the best thing since sliced bread).

Weight classes exist for reason. Spence would massacre Loma. It would be the closest thing to a public execution.

This isn't really an interpretation of Naz's career that I agree with. Naz fought some quality fighters. Sure, he wasn't fighting killers every time out, but I think his resume is better than most fans, particuarly American fans, want to acknowledge (part of this might also simply be a reaction to his British fans, who treat him as the best thing since sliced bread).

I honestly can't think of any notable opponents Naz beat, Barerra to me was never that great of a fighter either and he made Naseem look like a cab driver. I'll say that the chronic hand issues Naz had would have attributed to him not fighting a lot of quality fighters.

I honestly can't think of any notable opponents Naz beat, Barerra to me was never that great of a fighter either and he made Naseem look like a cab driver. I'll say that the chronic hand issues Naz had would have attributed to him not fighting a lot of quality fighters.
Beating erik morales twice and knocking down Marquez and winning 3 weight belts should atleast make u great.
And I think Marco is a disrespectful piece of shit.

Beating erik morales twice and knocking down Marquez and winning 3 weight belts should atleast make u great.
And I think Marco is a disrespectful piece of shit.

I don't think that should make you a great. I think that makes you a reasonable fighter. Every man and his dog has knocked down Marquez because he has such awkward posture. Morales to me is far more of a great than Barrera ever will be even with his defeats to him.

Fuck @ts dropping truff bombs
Another good call out, I doubt Tanaka and all that hand speed would hold up against the body punching and pressure Canelo could put on him.

Back