Lomachenko vs Errol Spence jr would look like Naseem vs Barrera

Rather obvious observation, no? Loma is small. Spence is massive and an absolute killer.

spence biggest win was ggg sloppy seconds
You mean Golovkins sloppy seconds that didnt belong in the ring with Golovkin?

Regardless, Spence still slaughters everyone near this weight. There is a reason no one is itching to fight him.

lomachenko vs joshua would also look pretty bad for vasyl.

i guess all that skill ain't shit.

I am still waiting for Vic Darchinyan to come out of retirement to challenge Wilder.

This isn't really an interpretation of Naz's career that I agree with. Naz fought some quality fighters. Sure, he wasn't fighting killers every time out, but I think his resume is better than most fans, particuarly American fans, want to acknowledge (part of this might also simply be a reaction to his British fans, who treat him as the best thing since sliced bread).

A lot of us brits can’t stand him. Very Good fighter who lacked heart imo. and a piece of shit as a human being.
My mate recently worked at his house and got me a signed photo as I collect boxing memorabilia. He didn’t have anything good to say about him either

I don't disagree either. I know he'd lose to Spence. Your last statement is why I told him to get lost. It's a hypothetical fight with the result being a guaranteed loss as the odds are completely stacked against him. No genuine fan of a fighter constructs such a mythical match-up in their head only to conclude the obvious. There's nothing to debate here because there's no rational conversation to be had. It makes me wonder why such a self-proclaimed fan of said fighter would make such a thread. Loma vs Spence is analogous to Hamed vs Barrera? He has to be trolling.

Lol I viewed it the same way. I like Mayweather but I've never wondered how he would fare against Deontay Wilder.

I would think a Loma fan would ask how he'd fare against Tank Davis, or Mikey Garcia, two people he's actually called out.

Good on him for starting a thread. It's generating discussion. I can't be mad at it lol

You mean Golovkins sloppy seconds that didnt belong in the ring with Golovkin?

Regardless, Spence still slaughters everyone near this weight. There is a reason no one is itching to fight him.
Spence beats GGG at 154 and wrecks Crawford at 147

He is the present and the future

Spence beats GGG at 154 and wrecks Crawford at 147

He is the present and the future
Golovkin isn't making 154 especially now at his age. Even if he could it would only happen for a very big money fight against a bonafide PPV star.

Golovkin isn't making 154 especially now at his age. Even if he could it would only happen for a very big money fight against a bonafide PPV star.
He said very recently that he could make the weight. He's not a huge Middleweight like Jacobs

He said very recently that he could make the weight. He's not a huge Middleweight like Jacobs
He said he could make JMW recently? Didn't think he could. Either way, yeah, he wouldn't do it for Spence. He can stay right where he's at and make millions in another fight with Canelo.

TS got us all rustled for a minute here.

I feel trolled.

Loma and Garcia need to hook up, but we'll see. People say 135lbs is already his ceiling, but if Loma did make Garcia look like previous opponents... where would his ceiling be? What's your guess? 147 obviously suicide, but 140 even possible? Garcia can handle 140, and some fans think Loma beats him.

TS got us all rustled for a minute here.

I feel trolled.

Loma and Garcia need to hook up, but we'll see. People say 135lbs is already his ceiling, but if Loma did make Garcia look like previous opponents... where would his ceiling be? What's your guess? 147 obviously suicide, but 140 even possible? Garcia can handle 140, and some fans think Loma beats him.
he was severely undersized against linares, and it showed. i think he'll still be beating everyone at that weight, including garcia, but they're going to put their hands on him. he will struggle.

130 and below, he destroys anyone without breaking a sweat. above 135 he's in danger of getting stopped.

What a joke of a fight suggestion. Loma is already looking to fight someone naturally bigger than him in Garcia. Many are saying it's a bridge too far and that Mikey's size and strength will be too much for Lomachenko and you are suggesting he go up even higher to fight Spence? This is the same Spence that many are predicting will splatter Mikey Garcia if they ever get to fight because he'd have such a size and strength advantage. But you are talking about Lomachenko fighting him? lol

Roy Jones Jr. vs Lennox Lewis

What a joke of a fight suggestion. Loma is already looking to fight someone naturally bigger than him in Garcia. Many are saying it's a bridge too far and that Mikey's size and strength will be too much for Lomachenko and you are suggesting he go up even higher to fight Spence? This is the same Spence that many are predicting will splatter Mikey Garcia if they ever get to fight because he'd have such a size and strength advantage. But you are talking about Lomachenko fighting him? lol

Same Spence that spars with the Charlos, and walks around at 175-180lbs.

Boxing should have an absolute division. Come as you are no weigh ins. lol I wonder how many people would watch it, I'm betting it could generate some noise and revenue at least initially. lol

Back