London teen sexually assaulted 3 times in one hour

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...ulted-three-separate-times-in-under-hour.html
https://www.theguardian.com/society...aulted-three-times-in-one-hour-in-east-london
The teenager, who was not identified, became separated from her friends following a night at the Tower Hamlets club in east London when she was attacked three times in quick succession. The terrifying incidents happened between 11:55 p.m. on Sept. 29 and 12:55 a.m. on Sept. 30.

1507912832798.jpg

686.jpg

Fuckin 'asians' at it again.

They should not have sexually assaulted her three times in one hour. That was the wrong thing to do.

First I though it's this story again but seems to be yet another case of cultural enrichment.

The articles are written very vaguely, they do not give many details at all. Basically they say a 17 year old girl left the club heavily intoxicated and stumbled through some area of the city by herself. She was assaulted, in some way or form, multiple times in 3 separate incidents over the course of an hour.

What actually happened in any of these assaults? It sounds like a horrific story, but without any of the necessary details to actually understand the sequence of events.

First I though it's this story again but seems to be yet another case of cultural enrichment.
Yeah I thought it was the same story too and had to do a double take. Fuckin' "asians" are out of control man.

"Feminists" will somehow not be outraged.

But imagine if a white man threw a piece of bacon at a building?! It would be outrageous!

After a polish girl was gang raped in Italy by one Congolese and two north-african men, a Muslim 'cultural mediator' for an Italian migrant-reception cooperative said on facebook that rape was "a worse act, but only at the beginning, when the willy goes in, then the woman becomes calm and you enjoy it like normal intercourse".

Those Asian youfs need more love and compassion, UK's racist white supremacy drives them to commit these acts.

The UK should apologize and pay them a hefty sum a-la Canada to show solidarity.

There's literally no chance those are real. Way to fall for #FAKENEWS.
It's probably a meme but I wouldn't say literally no chance because this here is real:
GqlurIQ.png

It's also real that several women in Sweden posted encouraging messages on the facebook page of a 'refugee' who was deported after multiple sexual assaults etc
Stupidity has no limits.

It's probably a meme but I wouldn't say literally no chance because this here is real:
GqlurIQ.png

It's also real that several women in Sweden posted encouraging messages to a 'refugee' who was deported because of multiple sexual assaults etc
Stupidity has no limits.
I would say that individual stupidity is different than alleging that groups and organizations would make those infographics. You know there are lots of people who believe those are real, right? You're in here enough to know that people think that is a real image propagated by Soros(for example).

Back