Long Term Effects of No-Xplode

PT Sandman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I took No-Xplode for a month. I would have 2 scoops 20 mins before my workout 4 times a week. After about 15 minutes, I would go to the bathroom, that was how I knew it kicked in.

I would have a huge rush like I was on a sugar high, only there was no sharp fall or crash and burn. I gained about 12lbs after using going through a whole tub.

I think it is a great product but I have some conserns. I have read elsewhere that it raises certain liver enzymes but once you stop taking the product, those enzymes return to normal numbers.

What would be the long term health effects to using No-Xplode. I have kinda plateaued on it, and figure to wait a month or 2 before getting back on it, but I do not want to cause any long term damage to my body.

If this product is going to do some damage, I will just switch to some green tea before my workout.

Thanks.

No long-term damage. Even if it acts as a statin, there's plenty things you can do to keep the Liver healthy. But thus far neither creatine nor Arginine has been linked to any threatening liver damage.

King Kabuki said:
No long-term damage. Even if it acts as a statin, there's plenty things you can do to keep the Liver healthy. But thus far neither creatine nor Arginine has been linked to any threatening liver damage.
Yeah, Im sure that its nothing bad.

PS I just got some fruit punch and cant waith to use it up and see how much weight I can gain.

I noticed great energy and good pumps (but they go away) but with the extra energy boost, I was able to lift heavier.

can I use it before an mma class? I just started today and Im in terrible shape for mma. I almost diesd from exhaustion! so would the energy from nox help? or is it only good for weightlifting?

NO XPLODE is one of the best products I've tried

I dont think it causes liver damage, but I would cycle off of it for a while anyway. Your body gets used to it and you would have to start using more to get the same effect. Take a month and a half off and do another cycle.

bsimm said:
NO XPLODE is one of the best products I've tried
I LOVE this stuff!!!

(all my "friends" say Im cheating by using this. the hell with them! Im getting results, thats all that matters to me.)

PS

is NO banned by any fight orgs? I dont think it would be just like I dont think creatine is.

I know theyre not illegal lol, but they do give you an edge.

I am wondering if they can see this stuff in a drug test or something.

If I took some before a fight, I would have an increased energy and would recover a little faster between rounds I think. so it would be a little unfair.

but some fighters I know chug down Redline like its water.

NO is not banned at all. And your friends are morons. lol Jealous morons at-that. Just remember to cycle off this stuff eventually, your body gets pretty used to it after a while.

King Kabuki said:
NO is not banned at all. And your friends are morons. lol Jealous morons at-that. Just remember to cycle off this stuff eventually, your body gets pretty used to it after a while.
Yeah. Im going to quit for a while when I use up one tub. Im bulking right now and want every pound I can get.

Is drinking green tea (like 4 bags) ok when Im on this? because tea has caffiene in it.

also some of the thermogenics say not to ingest caffiene while taking it, tea as well?

Im going to try a thermo when I cut because no matter what I do, I can never get rid of my belly layer.

Im going to try a thermo when I cut because no matter what I do, I can never get rid of my belly layer.

It's all about the eating bro. There's some things that can help. Make a thread when you start your cutting phase and I'll post some tricks I used. But it's all about the food really. Everything else is just facilitating calorie use, but the numbers are the bottom-line.

Green Tea is only a percentage of Caffeine. But yeah, using a strong thermogenic while using No-Xplode is pretty useless.

I've got bad news. I took NO Explode for 6 weeks and just happened to have a blood test scheduled during that time. Good thing, because my liver enzymes were off the chart (they're supposed to be less that 50 for one in particular and mine was over 500). I knew something was wrong because NO Explode was causing me major bowel movement problems almost instantly after taking it. I'd stay away from it if I was you!!!

Sucks becuase I REALLY liked the enhanced pumps and "kill 'em all" feeling I had from taking it...

You resurrected a two-and-a-half-year-old thread only to use the phrase "kill-em-all" in association with the PUMP?

THey would have to let you know side effects right?

Absolutely not.

NO-Xplode is one of the most potentially harmful products on the market because it combines both Anti-creatine and Creatoxin, but supplements aren't regulated so the companies can claim whatever they want -including ignorance of any potential or observed side effects.

Okay, I'm very confused from this thread.

1.) NO-Xplode will make you gain weight? That's a good thing for me, but I've never heard of any claims like this.

2.) Are the people saying NO-Xplode is dangerous trolling?

I've got bad news. I took NO Explode for 6 weeks and just happened to have a blood test scheduled during that time. Good thing, because my liver enzymes were off the chart (they're supposed to be less that 50 for one in particular and mine was over 500). I knew something was wrong because NO Explode was causing me major bowel movement problems almost instantly after taking it. I'd stay away from it if I was you!!!

If you have any evidence to back up your claim I would sincerely contact the Consumer Protection Bureau of the FTC. You'd be doing us all a great service.

Considering the potential harm from the ingredients in the product I'd also be speaking to a lawyer.

1.) NO-Xplode will make you gain weight? That's a good thing for me, but I've never heard of any claims like this.

Even the company producing this product doesn't make this claim. The unknown stimulants will help get you up for a workout but there are also ergolytic effects from some of the ingredients.
2.) Are the people saying NO-Xplode is dangerous trolling?

I have done several literature reviews on Anti-creatine and Creatoxin -two of the promoted ingredients in NO-Xplode.

protein and a caffine pill > n.o. xplode
hell, i find nanoVapor even more effective than NOXplode

NO Xplode is worthless! It is very Dangerous too.

All it is a temp product your body gets adjusted after like 3 weeks.

Like one of the posters said your liver enzymes could get messed up especially if you are heavier and they require more scoops.

I do not trust many of these products.

Also when my friend was in Australia he said they have a very small amount of supplements to choose from.

stuff like no xplode and many fat burners with yohimbe are Banned their if you order some from the states and customs finds them you are in Serious shit.

Yohimbe is considered as dangerous as Roids it is on that list of ban supps in Australia so just giving a heads up.

Bah, the ignorance in this thread amazes me.

NO-Xplode, at best, is a solid energy suppliment, with its effectiveness tapering off after prolonged use (hence the need to cycle it).

It has absolutely no effect on liver lipid values, in that it has no methyl attached to any of the ingredients.

With that being said, any stimulant poses dangers if used incorrectly (or if you have an underlying health condition).

Bah, the ignorance in this thread amazes me.

NO-Xplode, at best, is a solid energy suppliment, with its effectiveness tapering off after prolonged use (hence the need to cycle it).

It has absolutely no effect on liver lipid values, in that it has no methyl attached to any of the ingredients.

With that being said, any stimulant poses dangers if used incorrectly (or if you have an underlying health condition).

^Do you have an Addictive Personality by chance?

Back