Look out Holly! Megan Anderson looking jacked and shifting serious weight.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

UJ71yN6.gif

Actually not sure if Megan is going to make 145 at this rate. She looks like 185+ and still lifting heavy.

Weights people how many lbs is she repping there?

Holm via "sheh ushh ushh sha" unanimous decision, killing off the only legitimate featherweight contender for Justino.

Actually not sure if Megan is going to make 145 at this rate. She looks like 185+ and still lifting heavy.

Weights people how many lbs is she repping there?

Little under 300lbs. I am not impressed by her performance. Herrig lifted around the same at preparing to Karolina fight. Nice clothes though.

Trap bars vary in weight 35-55 pounds.

It’s probably around 275.

Decent weight for a WMMA. You can’t expect her to compete with female powerlifters.

Trap bars have become popular lately. Easier on the back than conventional deadlifts and much easier to teach.

Some people think they have more athletic carry over thank a conventional deadlift. Hard to gauge either lifts athletic carryover let alone which is superior but the convenience of the trap bar alone might just make it better for athletes.

It’s a great lift.

Edit -

Looked at her page I’m not sure what it is. Bumpers are tricky.

Could be 275 - 335

Based on how it’s moving I’m guessing around 275.

Last edited:
Someones gonna be huffin and puffin when she fights like Jones.

Holm via "sheh ushh ushh sha" unanimous decision, killing off the only legitimate featherweight contender for Justino.
For me, Holly and her Stupid yelling while punching air has to be the most annoying shit ever. I'd rather be captured and tortured by some terrorists.

it looks 170ish

For me, Holly and her Stupid yelling while punching air has to be the most annoying shit ever. I'd rather be captured and tortured by some terrorists.
I wanna be captured and tortured by Holly while she ushh ushh into my ears.

All that weightlifting...We are the chances she gasses out?

Holly is better at everything compared to Megan, she should coast an easy decision win.

I would really love for her or anyone else to bring something worthwhile into the mix of that division, but she is about to experience quite dramatic step up in competition.

Holly's going to win this easy.

Megan is slow, doesn't have a strong grappling game and just isn't anywhere near as technical on the feet.

Hang on I thought it was going to be a fight not a weightlifting/bodybuilding competition?

The Sounds Holly makes reminds me of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Link would yell in a very annoying manner when you jumped and I think sometimes when you hit.

Holly's going to win this easy.

Megan is slow, doesn't have a strong grappling game and just isn't anywhere near as technical on the feet.
Holly just squeaked past Rocky and Reneau was getting outsruck by Bethe, got completely outclassed by Cyborg and Val. If the hype around Megan is anywhere close to being true she should at least be competitive against Holly because the truth is that Holly really isn't that great of a fighter, so if Megan can't be at least competitive against Holly she doesn't belong in the same zip code as Cyborg.

Last edited:
If lifting weights equaled epic MMA fighter, then we'd be flooded with these dudes...

2u9j2tk.gif

...and lots of this...

wdGJ2.gif

Back