Look out Holly! Megan Anderson looking jacked and shifting serious weight.

she hasn’t been fighting in a long time
True, but she's been training in the U.S. rather than in Australia, which may mean she's been increasing her technical qualities compared to previous fights.

<{katwhu}>That dude has a really weird haircut and is wearing a bra. <6>Wait a minute <6>

I wanna see out of camp Megan

Bet that body gets extra meaty

QDFVg9H.png

She was already a big girl and that was enough. She should have spent more time becoming more skilled rather than looking like she's trying to be the next crossfit star.

What makes you think Megan isn't spending plenty of time working on becoming more skilled? Isn't that likely the reason she's been staying in the U.S. to train? I expect she could do the weightlifting in Australia just as well, but she's staying in the U.S. because the MMA training is superior, no?

Sinks in like bullshit sinks in water. Buuut, If you say so then it must be true.

Dandois has a better record than Holm, and has some good wins, including Marloes Coenen, who is one of Cyborg's top wins.

Believe me, my point isn't that Dandois is a good fighter. It's that outside of Cyborg, FW is a wasteland, even compared to the rest of WMMA.

I believe in you Megan, you look great. Can't wait till you beat cyborg... go ahead and accept my snap request...

Dandois has a better record than Holm, and has some good wins, including Marloes Coenen, who is one of Cyborg's top wins.

Believe me, my point isn't that Dandois is a good fighter. It's that outside of Cyborg, FW is a wasteland, even compared to the rest of WMMA.
Dandois is a bad matchup for some in the division. To say she is as good as Holly Holm is silly.

Didn't this chick get Dandois ed?

Dandois is a bad matchup for some in the division. To say she is as good as Holly Holm is silly.
Holly Holm's entire reputation is built on demolishing Ronda Rousey. That one win is much bigger than everything Dandois has accomplished, but outside of that one win Holm has been somewhat underwhelming in MMA. Outside of that one win, Dandois' resume outshines Holm's.

97s2pN8.png

Did Isaac Frost from "Fight Night Champion" have a sex change?!

Holly Holm's entire reputation is built on demolishing Ronda Rousey. That one win is much bigger than everything Dandois has accomplished, but outside of that one win Holm has been somewhat underwhelming in MMA. Outside of that one win, Dandois' resume outshines Holm's.
I knew this was going to happen. "Holly was never any good, why, even Cindy Dandois would crush Holly Holm". If Cyborg fights Dandois then she's back to crushing cans who only train part time. Who does Cyborg have to beat to be rightly recognized as the all-time best?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back