Looking back, how the hell did Greg Stott lose to Kerr?

His footwork was on point...
Mark-Kerr-Greg-Stott-first-portion-of-the-fight.gif

looked like Jim Norton’s dad in there

Coleman and Kerr are the McGuire and Canseco of MMA.

lol at the guy said we cant make fun of the ranger. LOOK at this gif pal.
we can make fun of anybody lol

looks like the guy is working with a full diaper on

crazy how he went from this to a used car salesman with the physique of a melted candle...

gotta re-watch The Smashing Machine... it's only 240p on youtube, sadly

crazy how he went from this to a used car salesman with the physique of a melted candle...

My favorite MMA documentary of all time.

Coleman had no worry about fighting Kerr after he saw how out of shape he was when they got back to Japan. Would have been an interesting fight, but I believe Coleman would have plowed him over if Kerr got past Fujita.

Coleman had no worry about fighting Kerr after he saw how out of shape he was when they got back to Japan. Would have been an interesting fight, but I believe Coleman would have plowed him over if Kerr got past Fujita.
I think it would have been a good, even fight for the first few minutes before Coleman took over and kneed a turtling Kerr in the head.

I dont think he wanted to fight his friend.

Yup. I hope he gets better. Smashing Machine is great.

mark-kerr-headbutt-gurgel.gif

tumblr_n7aod3XbMM1qhndw9o1_400.gif

Back