Looking For a Fight: The ZemoKicks Story

To be fair, Zemo would flatten him and then Zelenoff would claim that he won somehow

To be fair, Zemo would flatten him and then Zelenoff would claim that he won somehow

its funny as I was going through the first few posts of this thread, I immediately thought of Charlie Z but others beat me to it. Its quite strange really. I watched quite a few of charlie z videos yesterday. Is he self taught? if the guy was taught properly he might not have done half bad. We need the Don King of YouTube to make this fight happen.

its funny as I was going through the first few posts of this thread, I immediately thought of Charlie Z but others beat me to it. Its quite strange really. I watched quite a few of charlie z videos yesterday. Is he self taught? if the guy was taught properly he might not have done half bad. We need the Don King of YouTube to make this fight happen.

He's trained in the sense that he's been to boxing gyms and trains there but it's not like he listens to what's being said or anything like that... so I'd say no he's not really trained.

He also got smashed by both Floyd Sr. , Floyd Sr's student who open hand slapped him around the cage, and Deontay Wilder who if I recal correctly had the boxing glove on back to front at the time as well.

We need the Don King of YouTube to make this fight happen.

<{outtahere}>

In all seriousness Charlie Z probably had SOME boxing training. It's enough to let him spaz punch for the first minute of a round, then when he gasses he runs out the ring. @AndyMaBobs He ( Deontay Wilder ) had 2 left gloves on that session, it was hilarious.

Unfortunately for Charlie Z ( but fortunate for our amusement ) he has serious mental issues that drive an inferiority complex and makes him act like a total gym douche.

He frequents one of the forums in the Boxing Scene Forum, still makes threads to talk trash here and there. I'm sure that if Zemo was US based, it would be easy to set up

<{outtahere}>

In all seriousness Charlie Z probably had SOME boxing training. It's enough to let him spaz punch for the first minute of a round, then when he gasses he runs out the ring. @AndyMaBobs He ( Deontay Wilder ) had 2 left gloves on that session, it was hilarious.

Unfortunately for Charlie Z ( but fortunate for our amusement ) he has serious mental issues that drive an inferiority complex and makes him act like a total gym douche.

He frequents one of the forums in the Boxing Scene Forum, still makes threads to talk trash here and there. I'm sure that if Zemo was US based, it would be easy to set up

I watched a whole 'documentary' by a YouTuber about Zelenoff and I just felt bad for his poor Dad/Stepdad/Whatever. Seems like a genuinely nice dude who wants to do right by his son but is just enabling his delusions.

Although on the other hand I did see a post on Charlie Zelenoff's actual facebook page that had him opposite the T-1000 and he'd captioned it "not even liquid man can beat me"

<{outtahere}>

there are so many guys that act like total douches at the gym because of a inferiority complex. So many guys think sparring is a fight. And so many guys agree to "go light" and try and take your head off 10 seconds later, much like charlie Z

Charlie Zelenoff's actual facebook page that had him opposite the T-1000 and he'd captioned it "not even liquid man can beat me"
he speaks the truth!

there are so many guys that act like total douches at the gym because of a inferiority complex. So many guys think sparring is a fight. And so many guys agree to "go light" and try and take your head off 10 seconds later, much like charlie Z
If they have a girl they fancy in the vicinity, it increases their power level by 9000

not so sure. i would have to make it even odds, with a slight edge to zelenoff due to facing better opposition. considering zemo won't take an amateur fight because he doesn't know how his opponent will be. i suppose zelenoff was at an advantage in that regard, he knew he was facing wilder.

not so sure. i would have to make it even odds, with a slight edge to zelenoff due to facing better opposition. considering zemo won't take an amateur fight because he doesn't know how his opponent will be. i suppose zelenoff was at an advantage in that regard, he knew he was facing wilder.

Imagine that level of deludedness, with actual skill. The sheer brass balls/retardation to knowingly fight Deontay Wilder knowing you've been talking shit about his child... combined with skill. That would be scary.

Imagine that level of deludedness, with actual skill. The sheer brass balls/retardation to knowingly fight Deontay Wilder knowing you've been talking shit about his child... combined with skill. That would be scary.
It's proof he's insane and has no sense of self-preservation.

I'm surprised a lot of the guys in that video just go with it rather than getting mad and beating the shit out of Zelenoff. It's funny how he sucker punches and wails on guys who are totally not ready for it and can't even drop them except for that one guy. Then he says he won after throwing a few punches while the other guy is standing there like wtf.

fine line between brave and crazy. even though he run after, to even front up showed courage, that coupled with a good dose of crazy. i'm just havin' a lark pickin' on zemo, because he was been so critical of other people when his skills are obviously a little sub par. here we have a bloke that won't even take an ammy fight and makes stupid comments about pros and people coaching fighting. truth is i wouldn't care if he even knew what he talking about, there is no need to be rude. it's not helpful or insightful. you can always tell when someone is a complete noob, they think everybody should be punching like tyson.

here we have a bloke that won't even take an ammy fight and makes stupid comments about pros and people coaching fighting. truth is i wouldn't care if he even knew what he talking about, there is no need to be rude. it's not helpful or insightful. you can always tell when someone is a complete noob, they think everybody should be punching like tyson.
I swear we used to have the exact same guy over here.

Earlier in the year one of our pros was set for a rematch at a small show. Then this guy goes off how the opponent is a chump who he'd wreck easily even though he's undefeated at 0-0. No exibition, no nothing. the opponent on the other hand is something like 5-3 with an ammy record as well.

He's the type that goes gym hero on new members or trial guys, and because of that he's single handedly chasing potential business away from the gym. Course the coach pairs him up with the pros, me, and other competitors. After that he disappears for a month then comes back, then it repeats. Shit it's not like we went hard either, just shut down his offense while overwhelming in volume.

I remember a while back there was a poster here who claimed he would beat Pacquiao because he's bigger than him or something.

Reminds me of
original.gif

He's the type that goes gym hero on new members or trial guys, and because of that he's single handedly chasing potential business away from the gym. Course the coach pairs him up with the pros, me, and other competitors. After that he disappears for a month then comes back, then it repeats. Shit it's not like we went hard either, just shut down his offense while overwhelming in volume.

Would your coach be cool if you just beat the shit out of that prick so he never comes back? I'm not talking about killing him with elbows to the face, but more like clinching him or trapping him in a corner and going to work with full power knees to the body until he goes down and stops moving.

Zemo needs to get past these 2 first, they took out @j123 and @shincheckin The one in red shorts smashed a couple of @Sinister top boxers in a boxing bout too......and @Azam was beaten in a full Thai rules match against the guy in blue shorts and as a show of disrespect he only used his hands.....

Would your coach be cool if you just beat the shit out of that prick so he never comes back? I'm not talking about killing him with elbows to the face, but more like clinching him or trapping him in a corner and going to work with full power knees to the body until he goes down and stops moving.
That's kinda what we did. Shut down his offense with stuff he has no idea how to deal with, and force him work. He likes kicking so I did alot of catch->sweeps. One of the others did what you said, kept him in the corner and put on a knee clinic.

The coach kinda gives the greenlight depending on the severely of the situation. A guy like the prick, just shutting him down is plenty.

There was a real interesting character before I started training here, and was told that he treated sparring like it was a street fight. One of his all time craziness was when got stuck in a triangle from a female flyweight (he's about 170-180-ish) and in retaliation powerbomb-spiked her, so he got beat the shit out of by the fighters. Still he didn't change his behavior, and hobbyists weren't showing up to sparring because they didn't want to get injured. Despite talks to have him change, and didn't, he finally got the boot.

Back