looking for hypo allergenic dog

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
one that's smart, easy to train and doesn't bark that much. any recommendations.

looking for a dog on Sherdog?

This shitzu poodle has every quality you listed.

output.jpg

cream-white-parti-Toy-Poodle-2-645mk062911.jpg

here you go ts.

I have miniature schnauzers....they also come in standard and giant. they don't shed and are great for people that are allergic to most dogs. mine don't yap constantly but will bark if someone comes up the driveway.

Basically any kind of poodle or poodle mix.

Labradoodles are very popular these days. Theyre extremely sweet (although most dogs are if raised well by good people) and have good spirit.

I saw the Basenji. looks nice. Any one Have this breed of dog. I like a big dog but getting it for my daughter so something on the smaller side.

I tried to feed stray dogs in Bangkok some processed sausage. They didn't even want a bite. Turns out they're living well eating Thai food daily, fed by the locals there.

We have a labradoodle. We had a lab mix before, and it's amazing the difference with no shedding.

Important info -

'The term hypoallergenic dog breed is commonly used to refer to a dog breed (or crossbreed) that is more compatible with allergic people than other breeds. However, prominent allergen researchers have claimed that there is no basis to the claims that certain dog breeds are hypoallergenic[1][2] and, while allergen levels vary among individual dogs, the breed is not a significant factor.'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic_dog_breed

'Though some studies suggest the possible existence of hypoallergenic dog breeds, there is too much variability to conclude that such a breed exists.[2] According to researchers, claims about the existence of hypoallergenic dog breeds may have been fueled by unsubstantiated articles on the internet.[2] In a recent interview, Christine Cole Johnson, Senior Staff Scientist at the Henry Ford Hospital & Health System, referring to the findings of her article in the July 2011 issue of the American Journal of Rhinology and Allergy, explained that it was unclear where the name hypoallergenic dog breed came from, and asserted that the existence of such a breed was just a myth.[1] The significant allergensare proteins found in the dog's saliva and dander.[4][5] Some studies have suggested that the production of the allergen, and therefore human allergenic reaction, varies by breed,[6][7][8][9] yet more recent scientific findings indicate that there are no significant differences between breeds in the generation of these allergens.[1][2][3] One study found hypoallergenic breeds to have significantly more allergen in their coats than non-hypoallergenic breeds although there was no differences in the allergen levels in the air or on the floor.[10]'

bergamasco-info-about-guardian-shaggy-wavy-coated-bergamasco-shepherd-puppy-breed.jpg

You need one of these, plus they get the best weed.

I have miniature schnauzers....they also come in standard and giant. they don't shed and are great for people that are allergic to most dogs. mine don't yap constantly but will bark if someone comes up the driveway.

I used to have a miniature schnauzer and she was a great dog

Back