Looking For Some Boxing Shoes

smittywerben_box

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get some boxing shoes within the next month or so. I'm looking for a shoe that is total workhorse shoe that will be sufficient to survive training and the gym and amateur fights. So far I've been looking at the Hyper KO and the Nike KO boxing boot since I have seen quite promising reviews on them on YouTube and the forums (Machomai lasted for 3 years for me).

I see Adidas boxing shoes on the Title website but only amazon reviews on shoes like the Adidas KO Legend. I have tried Reebok and did not like them. I also heard that Adams are preferred to wear only on fight night.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Asics wrestling shoes are not bad. I've gotten pairs for as little as $30. My current pair have lasted me about six months so far. They've got some holes on the upper part but the soles are fine.

Why don't you just get Machomais again? If they last three years, they're probably worth the extra money.

On the budget side, Title boxing has some happy customers..

TBS-6-BK_1.jpg

https://www.titleboxing.com/apparel...ng-shoes/title-hyper-speed-elite-boxing-shoes

Rival's rsx trainers look pretty good too.

rsxone-bk-or_1_8.jpg

https://www.titleboxing.com/apparel/footwear/training-boxing-shoes/rival-rsx-tall-boxing-shoes

<Dana05> .

when i was looking for boxing shoes, i considered rival and title. although they are boxing companies, i didn't feel like they would put too much thought into it as much as shoe company would (such as nike, adidas, reebok, asics, etc).

i originally wanted asics but i bought a pair of nike KOs instead. couple of guys i train with have the reebok shoes and i see them struggling with the lacing and the straps, so maybe avoid those.

when i was looking for boxing shoes, i considered rival and title. although they are boxing companies, i didn't feel like they would put too much thought into it as much as shoe company would (such as nike, adidas, reebok, asics, etc).

i originally wanted asics but i bought a pair of nike KOs instead. couple of guys i train with have the reebok shoes and i see them struggling with the lacing and the straps, so maybe avoid those.

Yeah, but the title boxing shoes I posted are pretty good IMO. ( for the money ). Check the reviews.

Never tried the Rival, the just look like they would be good.

Back