Looking for some feedback on my technique.

I think you should watch some boxing tutorials on YouTube to learn some proper technique and do some shadow boxing in front of the mirror to tighten up your game. And a even better solution would be to join a martial arts gym

Been training for 4 months now.

I don't like whatever that was at 0:41
that'll get you knocked out quickly. you're not bad and I'm not gonna cut you down because you've only been training for 4 months... but you have lots of room for improvement. are you getting any 1 on 1 with coach or doing any light sparring?

^
Roy Jones Jr. jumping hook lol. and yeah some light sparing from time to time, and my gym is small so the instructors get some time with everyone. I go like 4 times a week, MT, Boxing, Savate.

It really all doesnt look good. Jab, cross... and footwork coordination. Do smaller steps. Do it all slower if you have to. Just practice proper technique first and then try to do things faster.

It really all doesnt look good. Jab, cross... and footwork coordination. Do smaller steps. Do it all slower if you have to. Just practice proper technique first and then try to do things faster.
Naw mang, he just needs to bang

Back