Looking for sponsorship (Long read)

From my last fight. I didnt fought since November and for this fight i have been in gym with Coach 5 times, unfortunately because of money problems. But i won battle.

10172668_10203860234732707_687641299718674326_n.jpg

5zh6dd.jpg

Just have recieved new stuffs ( Fight gear ) from my sponsor from USA. I am so thankful and happy now.

Got 2 Rushguards
2 Shorts
2 Handwarps
2 mouth protectors
2 Boxing gloves (blue / red )
MMA gloves
Tshirt
And little gloves as present.

Just have recieved new stuffs ( Fight gear ) from my sponsor from USA. I am so thankful and happy now.

Got 2 Rushguards
2 Shorts
2 Handwarps
2 mouth protectors
2 Boxing gloves (blue / red )
MMA gloves
Tshirt
And little gloves as present.

Best of luck to you with your career bruv!
Hope you get more sponsors

10455663_10204403542835070_596857995533917074_n.jpg

10377982_10204403542915072_2025019952585500791_n.jpg

Recieved this today from Thailand. feeling so happy really !

Coach left is a guy who has been working with GSP, Tiger Muay Thai team.

Also i forgot to write i have been off for long, there there is one nice person from my town who offered me tickets to USA if i have to go anywhere there, to train, work and fight. I need to get Visa which is main problem now, if there is any gym you know who would accept me and help me to get on my road, contact me. THANK YOU

Upp, looking for any gym in world who could offer me some trainings for month or 2 , i have sponsor who contacted me and will pay me tickets to get in there. I'll have some money , and maybe some more i'll get from people who could help me out. Im looking to have fights there when i come after trainings, could work in gym, clean ,work with kids or whatever. Now main problem going in USA is VISA.

Upp, looking for any gym in world who could offer me some trainings for month or 2 , i have sponsor who contacted me and will pay me tickets to get in there. I'll have some money , and maybe some more i'll get from people who could help me out. Im looking to have fights there when i come after trainings, could work in gym, clean ,work with kids or whatever. Now main problem going in USA is VISA.

Serious congratulations for you my friend, you already won both the biggest battles for simply keeping the dream alive and overcoming your health issues.

break big or not, you'll always remember that you tried everything. it is inspiring to see what you're going through and satisfying to know that there are people out there willing to help. also you most likely are very talented for keeping not only competing but winning without proper training.

good luck and once again congatulations for your hard work, it will pay off for sure!

Thank you for kind words and comments. It motivates me also when i see things like this. Seriously thank you. And ye i hope there will be some people who are still willing to help with this. I wasnt searching sponsor for this, but he found me after he heard my story and his only question was " would you like to go in USA and train, fight ? " I said yes. Now im looking for some gym, who would accept me to be there with them, train, fight and work in gym ( clean, work with kids or whatever) i am fighting K1, but if they ask from me to try MMA i would . Hope some serious and interesed people in me will contact and help me to get in there.

TTT looking for a gym to train, fight , work. As i said one sponsor said he'll pay tickets for plane so i can go and live my dream. I know it will be hard but if i dont try there is no results. For USA i would need guaranted latter or however is called it because its hard to get Visa.

Up looking for sponsorship or any kind of help that could push me forward in my career. Out of fight since April . Training every day and working for my goals.

Hey friend. I am training every day, but unfortunately because of money problems now alone. I dont have money to pay bus anymore and go to gym 40km every day. Sad thing is i dont have gym in my hometown. Now im working when there is any job, and as i wrote here i am LOOKING FOR GYM in other country who would accept me, train and find me fights. Im writting here where 2% people wont see this, but im sure somewhere in world there is space for me .

Hope you doing good and work hard everyday!

Back