looking to buy a new nice watch

Chazz Reinhold

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

looking at this watch Breitling exopspace its like 6 g's. Does anyone have a nice watch such as breitling, rolex, omega or tag heuer. why did you choose said watch and what do you think of it.

Ugly waste of money imo but its your money

I highly recommend this one, it's been my go to for years. Bitches love it
f1c3458b68ba9fc95c6c4d08c49ceb71.jpg

Solid looking, though I would choose a different color strap.

spending more than 1-200 on a watch is a waste ... i was given a rolex and a movado as gifts and never wear them .. just wear my trusty old gshock
besides doesnt everyone just check their phones for the time

I get that's an impressive looking accessory, but it feels so outdated since our phones tell us the time. Maybe I'm old

I get that's an impressive looking accessory, but it feels so outdated since our phones tell us the time. Maybe I'm old
and 6 gs
on a fashion accessory seems hella stupid
buy a hand tailored suit you will get way more tail

looking at this watch Breitling exopspace its like 6 g's. Does anyone have a nice watch such as breitling, rolex, omega or tag heuer. why did you choose said watch and what do you think of it.

Vintage watches are the market. New watches lose their value.

Lmao @ paying $6k for a watch that doesn't even have a calculator

and 6 gs
on a fashion accessory seems hella stupid
buy a hand tailored suit you will get way more tail
I get it 6 g's is a lot. but at the point in my life now I feel like treating myself to something nice. most guys collect stuff. I don't really have a hobby besides BJJ so I feel like getting something nice.

Gaudy as fuck. If you're going to spend a lot of cash at least buy something classy. I'm wearing my Speedmaster today which never goes out of style:

The-Speedmaster-on-a-leather-strap-is-still-a-sports-watch-and-should-never-be-worn-with-a-business-suit-or-tuxedo-900x600.jpg
The-Speedmaster-on-a-leather-strap-is-still-a-sports-watch-and-should-never-be-worn-with-a-business-suit-or-tuxedo-900x600.jpg

Buy a good second hand one and it will appreciate in value. Assuming we're not talking about anything obscure here, a secondhand Rolex GMT is an iconic watch which also appreciates in value:

Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-GMT-Master-2-Pepsi-Bezel-11.jpg

There's limitless options, but for me I would always choose a classic design. Some would consider that cliche, but you can pickup something badass like a Ulysse Nardin but you'll get hosed if you every want to sell it.

Gaudy as fuck. If you're going to spend a lot of cash at least buy something classy. I'm wearing my Speedmaster today which never goes out of style:

Buy a good second hand one and it will appreciate in value. Assuming we're not talking about anything obscure here, a secondhand Rolex GMT is an iconic watch which also appreciates in value:

Rolex-Oyster-Perpetual-GMT-Master-2-Pepsi-Bezel-11.jpg

There's limitless options, but for me I would always choose a classic design. Some would consider that cliche, but you can pickup something badass like a Ulysse Nardin but you'll get hosed if you every want to sell it.
yea I like the James bond one Omega made. I just like the style of the breitling better

tag heuer

True story. I went to buy a nice used watch from pawn shop years ago and all of their bands were sized for midgets. Only insecure beta manlets wear expensive watches

Back