Looks like Conor McGregor Swaggerjacked a Canadian? ***Threads Merged***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, one of the complete imbeciles that is incapable of fathoming how many people have oldschool asian tigers on their torso.

Tiger + beard/hipster haircut + winged chestpiece + old school mustash guy. Yeah you probably saw 3 people with these only today right? Unfortunately you might very well be the imbecile right now. Dont worry you are not the first like that to stumble here. At least a few others came to their senses admitting he probably copied the guy.

What a pathetic thread

So many morons speaking in absolutes, saying he absoooluuuutely stole something from this guy. Yet not a single piece of indication that Mcgregor has ever even laid eyes on this man? You losers realize the size of the pool that he may take tattoos from? Every single person with large tattoos puts them on the internet. How about at least excluding the irish candidates before you go ranting about some canadian?

Lol I'm a Conor fan but come on. He clearly at THE LEAST was heavily influenced by his style. :)

You make it sound like he only copied the tiger...

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zpsblq7eqlg.jpg

Can you label each picture so we can see who is who? That is like trying to compare Storm Troopers.

Conor looks like he hangs out in Silverlake, waits tables in Hollywood, moonlights in West Hollywood, and lives in Sherman Oaks (and buys his drugs on the beach @ Venice).

You make it sound like he only copied the tiger...

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zpsblq7eqlg.jpg

You're not european? That hairstyle is everywhere, every single street.

And I don't make it sound like that at all, obviously a 3 year old could carefully explain to you the many differences.

Fact is: extremely common hair, extremely common tattoo motives, and extremely common beards.

And to conclude: a perfectly common sherdog circle jerk where a couple of low IQ haters have gathered to gradually convince themselves of something only a retard even takes the time out of his day to consider.

Don't mind me though, enjoy yourselves.

One of only a few rational Conor fans on this site.

ConorBless too. By the way that guy Skizodactil or whatever his name is vanished after the damning evidences started piling up. Lol what a chump.

Very similar in some parts. some of the "copies" are reaches, some are wayy to coincidental.... not sure what to think of it.... it is entirely possible that he has never even seen this guy before... or he saw him one time in a magazine or something and didn't think twice and somehow the image stuch in the back of his mind (subconsciously copied him w/o even knowing)

Lol I'm a Conor fan but come on. He clearly at THE LEAST was heavily influenced by his style. :)

That guy has 50 tattoos, some of them extremely common, you're surprised when a couple of the most common ones are found on other people, to the point where you'd assume one inspired the other? And that beard and hair, look as far as Vikings and you see a tv star far more likely to inspire blond dudes who try to look gritty.

Not to mention that those aren't even wings on conors chest and the dagger, which is extremely common has a very separate design.

Just morons with too much time on their hands making correlations that are highly unlikely. Join 'em if that's your cup of tea.

Tiger + beard/hipster haircut + winged chestpiece + old school mustash guy. Yeah you probably saw 3 people with these only today right? Unfortunately you might very well be the imbecile right now. Dont worry you are not the first like that to stumble here. At least a few others came to their senses admitting he probably copied the guy.

Don't forget rose on left forearm:

11205769_1603061626608075_721794822_n.jpg

gallery-1429121903-esq050115mcgregor002-web-1.jpg

And dagger entering flower on left arm:

J-Blacktop3.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-Diego-Brandao.jpg

Holy shit LOL. CM ripped this cracker off HARD.

I'm dying lol. And all the douchebags riding CM's nuts for blatantly plagiarized style.

Awesome. Seriously, whoever did the work on this, you

ARE

A

LEGEND

You're not european? That hairstyle is everywhere, every single street.

And I don't make it sound like that at all, obviously a 3 year old could carefully explain to you the many differences.

Fact is: extremely common hair, extremely common tattoo motives, and extremely common beards.

And to conclude: a perfectly common sherdog circle jerk where a couple of low IQ haters have gathered to gradually convince themselves of something only a retard even takes the time out of his day to consider.

Don't mind me though, enjoy yourselves.

So how do you feel about the boner? You know, the man-love boner.

That guy has 50 tattoos, some of them extremely common, you're surprised when a couple of the most common ones are found on other people, to the point where you'd assume one inspired the other? And that beard and hair, look as far as Vikings and you see a tv star far more likely to inspire blond dudes who try to look gritty.

Not to mention that those aren't even wings on conors chest and the dagger, which is extremely common has a very separate design.

Just morons with too much time on their hands making correlations that are highly unlikely. Join 'em if that's your cup of tea.

That's serious denial right there ^.

I don't care, but the other people have a point. Have a laugh and a drink and forget about it. Doesn't matter if Conor printed off all of that guys tats, won't change the fact he'll crush Aldo come July 11th.

Don't forget rose on left forearm:

11205769_1603061626608075_721794822_n.jpg

gallery-1429121903-esq050115mcgregor002-web-1.jpg

And dagger entering flower on left arm:

J-Blacktop3.jpg

Conor-McGregor-and-Diego-Brandao.jpg

Holy shit and I wasnt even aware about those hahahahaha! And that guy Docile talking like it was all just a coincidence. Then calling US imbeciles. My God.

In the end, it worked in Conor's favor. He's got Jenna Jameson eyeballing him right now.
(or is that a bad thing?)

Somebody seriously needs to tweet this shit to Aldo or his people. I'd do it myself but as an old fucker I don't use Twitter or whatever the latest shit is.

Wouldn't it be epic if CM knew he was busted?

Somebody seriously needs to tweet this shit to Aldo or his people. I'd do it myself but as an old fucker I don't use Twitter or whatever the latest shit is.

Wouldn't it be epic if CM knew he was busted?

Yeah, it would be amazing if someone like Ariel questioned him about it in an interview :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back