Looks like Fight Night is back on the menu, boys.

Fatt Hughes

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mayweather is apparently helping with the development with EA at the helm. Release date to be announced.

What would you like to see in the next round? Who would you like to see in the game?

1520297069151.png

Have any more info on it?

I so want to get it, but I know EA will turn it into a loot box, pay to win shit show.

It almost seems like EA takes it as a challenge to see if they can mess up beloved franchises

If there's loot box I am out. If no loot box I am in.

Mayweather is apparently helping with the development with EA at the helm. Release date to be announced.

What would you like to see in the next round? Who would you like to see in the game?

1520297069151.png

He's not working on with with EA. He said he wouldn't be in an EA game he is making his own game. EA has been rumored to be working on a fight night game on the down low for a while now so I'm guessing he's making his own game to rival it.

He's not working on with with EA. He said he wouldn't be in an EA game he is making his own game. EA has been rumored to be working on a fight night game on the down low for a while now so I'm guessing he's making his own game to rival it.

The thing is Mayweather is all about money. If you convinced him to produce a video game on his own he’d ask “ok, how is everyone making money these days in this industry?” He’d put micro transactions and loot boxes all over the place, putting EA to shame.

The thing is Mayweather is all about money. If you convinced him to produce a video game on his own he’d ask “ok, how is everyone making money these days in this industry?” He’d put micro transactions and loot boxes all over the place, putting EA to shame.
He's also an ego fluffer so he'd want his own game to say I did it myself.

I'll take 2 boxing games, fuck it.

EA can make fight night without Mayweather.

Then Floyd can make "MayMac the game" where you just pay $100 to beat the shit out of Conor whenever you want.

These EA "new boxing game" rumors have been around for years. If anything were to come out of it, I think we would've heard of it already.
Since the Fight Night team works on UFC franchise now, I have little hope for anything boxing related from their side.

Not to mention that, whenever people that don't actually play games at all, refer to games, it might as well be some mobile game.
I want to be excited but this is not enough.

These EA "new boxing game" rumors have been around for years. If anything were to come out of it, I think we would've heard of it already.
Since the Fight Night team works on UFC franchise now, I have little hope for anything boxing related from their side.

Not to mention that, whenever people that don't actually play games at all, refer to games, it might as well be some mobile game.
I want to be excited but this is not enough.

I agree Floyds will probably be a mobile game or a shitty VR game. I want EA to bring something out or hell Rockstar to make a boxing game, they did well with ping pong time to step it up to the next logical sport and go straight to boxing.

I'm not an online player, so as long as there's no lootboxes in the single-player I'll be fine.

But that probably means they'll make the training games even worse, to pressure you into paying for stats.

Fucking cunts.

I'm not an online player, so as long as there's no lootboxes in the single-player I'll be fine.

But that probably means they'll make the training games even worse, to pressure you into paying for stats.

Fucking cunts.
Yeah I never play these types of games online aye, I much prefer playing it by myself

He's also an ego fluffer so he'd want his own game to say I did it myself.

Floyd Mayweather

Stats:

Power: 100
Speed: 100
Reflexes: 100
Chin: 100
Body: 100
Stamina: 100
Heart: 100

It would be nice if a Fight Night came out on PC. Fight Night 2004 will eventually get boring.....

Fight Night's are the best thing EA has put out. Total punch control works so well.

The last version was the best boxing game I ever played. Was so fucking good.

Floyd Mayweather

Stats:

It would be nice if a Fight Night came out on PC. Fight Night 2004 will eventually get boring.....

Theyll be a special training where u have to use your in-game gf/wife as a punching bag for extra stat boosts beyond the 100 limit.

Of course one loss and you lose and have to start all over again.

Floyd Mayweather

Stats:

All but the power is about right.

GOAT.

I'll take 2 boxing games, fuck it.

EA can make fight night without Mayweather.

Then Floyd can make "MayMac the game" where you just pay $100 to beat the shit out of Conor whenever you want.

I thought it would be a sim where you carried Conor until the 10th round and the ref jumps in to save him from getting KO'd.

All but the power is about right.

GOAT.

No, not GOAT. Harry Greb (fucking shame there is no video of him, but his record speaks for itself), Willie Pep, Ali, Henry Armstrong, Stanley Ketchel, SRR and quite a few more eclipse him easily.

Best of his generation? Nobody comes cloooooose. All time? hype.

No, not GOAT. Harry Greb (fucking shame there is no video of him, but his record speaks for itself), Willie Pep, Ali, Henry Armstrong, Stanley Ketchel, SRR and quite a few more eclipse him easily.

Best of his generation? Nobody comes cloooooose. All time? hype.
TBE. Hard work. Dedication.

Back