Looks like Louis CK is the next in line to be exposed as serial sexual harasser/abuser...

ShoelessRye

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The 'I Love You, Daddy' screening was abruptly axed just hours before it was set to take place.
The New York premiere of Louis C.K.'s upcoming film, I Love You, Daddy, set for Thursday, has been canceled. Reps for the premiere, due to take place at the Paris Theatre, cited "unexpected circumstances."

A source tells The Hollywood Reporter that a New York Times story on the comedian is about to break, and the premiere was canceled in case it is damaging. Additionally, Louis C.K.'s planned appearance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert was also canceled, with William H. Macy taking his place on the CBS show.

And once again it was -

I'd be disappointed if Louis wasnt sexually harassing every broad in his vicinity

I swear I read about him pulling his dick out in front of women he invited up to his room before. I think Gawker wrote about it.

Guess those stories of him blocking the door while jerking off in front of women are true. This story should be an interesting one. I think Roseanne called him out a while back too.

Guess those stories of him blocking the door while jerking off in front of women are true. This story should be an interesting one.
Is this just a thing that rich guys do? Block the women's way out while furiously stroking off?

Gotta try it sometime.

Why do people wait years to say anything?

Pulling the old door block jerk off eh. Who know this was so popular with fat, rich white dudes.

I don't even care about all these sexual assault news stories at this point. This shit just isn't newsworthy anymore.

<1>

Guess those stories of him blocking the door while jerking off in front of women are true. This story should be an interesting one. I think Roseanne called him out a while back too.
The way I heard the story was he sat down and matter-of-factly asked if they'd mind if he masturbated. They thought he was joking.

garfunkle-oats.jpg

Allegedly he was not.

Jacking off with an impromptu audience sounds difficult, IMO

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-ck-ive-heard-so-many-stories

“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly before naming names. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories. Not just him, but a lot of them. And it’s just par for the course. It’s just shit women have to put up with.” (Louis C.K.’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.)

A few weeks later, the gossip site Defamer posted emails from an anonymous tipster confronting C.K. for a 2014 incident in which he allegedly “[took] his penis out in front of uninterested and frightened girls.” The same article claimed C.K. was the subject of a similar blind item from 2012 about a male comic who allegedly forced two female comedians to watch him masturbate at the Aspen Comedy Festival.

Last July, Roseanne again tweeted about the Louis C.K. accusations, this time using her own words, calling upon C.K.—and his powerful friends in comedy, like Judd Apatow—to answer the allegations. “I have 0 idea if Louie #CK is a sexual offender or not,” she wrote. “but there R MULTIPLE accusations in Hollywood’s working woman circles. He shld answer.”

source.gif

Jacking off with an impromptu audience sounds difficult, IMO
Clearly he's be building his preliminary audience with his secondary calling of comedy, paving the way for his true gift to the world.

JOing on the floor.

He's a Floor Joey.

Probably not the kind of publicity he was hoping for, but this has resulted in me learning he has a new movie he wrote & directed coming out.

After the amazing Horace & Pete last year, which he created, I'll definitely check this out.

Well the stories I've heard compare to Weinstein's. Like jerking off in front of other female comedians in a hallway type comparison.

Why do people wait years to say anything?

because they're all waiting for that-one person brave-enough to put light on the subject, and then everyone else can see that the coast is clear and then pile on.

all i can say, is that he won't be the last guy we hear about. i see lots more people getting exposed in the coming year.

Back