Looks like Louis CK is the next in line to be exposed as serial sexual harasser/abuser...

These women who feel forced to sit and watch? If you feel bad about it, say something immediately. If you feel threatened, a fat dude with his dick out is literally the most vulnerable creature on Earth.

A fat dude with his dick out, who has a lot of...ahem...."stroke" in Hollywood, who might get angry if you mock him, or get upset about his perversion and embarrass him, is a little less vulnerable.

The only reason CK would even be so brazen, is because of his power. Highly doubt he pulled this shit when he was starting out.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all here pulling for Louis.

I think the victim knows. It’s like when a flasher flashes someone vs a woman willingly taking a guy’s pants off to see a penis. Even if that woman has seen a hundred penis she would feel violated by a flasher. Not because seeing a penis is so devastating but the act of harassment and showing penis to an unwanting victim. Can’t believe im explaining this lol

Flashers don't ask for permission though. I think you are enjoying playing armchair psychologist a little too much. Besides (and i'll repeat myself just to be clear) you are making assumptions about a person and his motivations, i'm talking about situation in general.

I honestly think this is a bullshit accusation. A big part of Louis stand up is about masturbation and his own insecurities about himself..

If the guy stripped down naked, then started masturbating in front of people... Those women would have taken out their fucking phones immediately for evidence in order to cash out on a winnable lawsuit.

Instead they sat there and watched for however long it took for him to ejaculate when he's pumping off naked???

Bullshit.

I honestly think this is a bullshit accusation. A big part of Louis stand up is about masturbation and his own insecurities about himself..

If the guy stripped down naked, then started masturbating in front of people... Those women would have taken out their fucking phones immediately for evidence in order to cash out on a winnable lawsuit.

Instead they sat there and watched for however long it took for him to ejaculate when he's pumping off naked???

Bullshit.

You know he's admitted it right?

No. I actually don't.

Post proof or link?

Quoted in full, in spoilers as it's long.

I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

I have been remorseful of my actions. And I’ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position. I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn’t want to hear it. I didn’t think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it. There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

The hardest regret to live with is what you’ve done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with who’s professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I’ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie and every other entity that has bet on me through the years. I’ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.

Thank you for reading.

Quoted in full, in spoilers as it's long.

I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

I have been remorseful of my actions. And I’ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position. I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn’t want to hear it. I didn’t think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it. There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

The hardest regret to live with is what you’ve done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with who’s professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I’ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie and every other entity that has bet on me through the years. I’ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.

Thank you for reading.
That was written by a woman.

Also, if Louis masturbated in front of women with their permission he would at least shoot the load on their faces.

There would be video evidence. Everyone has a cell phone. There would be leaks of Louis jerking off naked by now if it were true.

That was written by a woman.

Also, if Louis masturbated in front of women with their permission he would at least shoot the load on their faces.

There would be video evidence. Everyone has a cell phone. There would be leaks of Louis jerking off naked by now if it were true.

Ok buddy.
No helping some people.

I KNOOOOWWWW.

But in this stranglehold of hamfisted sir cum stances why he came on himself is the only unsolved mystery. Absconded with the evidence as it were.

This one sucks. I’m a huge fan of his, love his stand up and his shows. I mean what he did wasn’t the worst thing ever, not like he raped someone. But it’s pretty dirt bag and gross that shows a bizarre lack of judgment. I mean if I knew a guy that jacked off in front of women he just met I’d think he’s fuckin insane.

And now that he’s admitted it’s all true there’s no witch hunt rumor to fall back on. When they were people we admire we don’t want to believe it’s true but god damnit.

to be honest, aren't most comedians like this? i don't mean in the physical-sense like louis c.k., but at least in understanding why the guy does what he does? these people say the most vile shit on stage, and they worked their asses off to learn to talk that way. the danger, is when your job spills over into your personal life, and essentially, public life. comedians need to know when to shut that part off in order to blend in with normal society.

A fat dude with his dick out, who has a lot of...ahem...."stroke" in Hollywood, who might get angry if you mock him, or get upset about his perversion and embarrass him, is a little less vulnerable.

The only reason CK would even be so brazen, is because of his power. Highly doubt he pulled this shit when he was starting out.
The stories go back fifteen years.
I think they extend most of his career

What he did was fucked up but this whole #metoo thing is starting to throw all kinds of behaviour in the same basket. Jackin off in front of someone is not the same as straight up rape yet they are spoken of in the same context.

I really thought he was better than that

Back