Looks like Louis CK is the next in line to be exposed as serial sexual harasser/abuser...

jBfMoG1.gif

Flashers don't ask for permission though. I think you are enjoying playing armchair psychologist a little too much. Besides (and i'll repeat myself just to be clear) you are making assumptions about a person and his motivations, i'm talking about situation in general.
The situation in general is someone making a huge power play. How can you not see that ?

The situation in general is someone making a huge power play. How can you not see that ?

Yeah it's so huge I can barely take it. Nig, please. Unless you are one of those people, take a step back and reassess.

Is this shit weird - hell yes.
Is he a disturbed individual - definetly.
Is it in the same vein as actual molestation, rape and other forms of physical actions? - no.
Is it psychologically damaging as things mentioned above - fuck no.

Not just women, but people in general get groped, slapped on the ass on daily fucking basis. Not just in hollywood mind you. And it's an actual physical breach of one's personal space, without any warnings or consent. Yet no one seems to be outraged about it.

And here you have a ginger weirdo with a specific fetish that is being pitted with the other ACTUAL, LEGIT predators, with allegations coming out at a PERFECT timing as well. I mean, if he was persistent about it, it warrants a good kick in the nuts or a thourough beating on the parking lot, if he wasn't - there's nothing to talk about. All there is to it.

Anyone remember the Jim Jeffries but where he talks about a comedian he toured with who wanted to rape 2 women? I bet it was Louis.

Yeah it's so huge I can barely take it. Nig, please. Unless you are one of those people, take a step back and reassess.

Is this shit weird - hell yes.
Is he a disturbed individual - definetly.
Is it in the same vein as actual molestation, rape and other forms of physical actions? - no.
Is it psychologically damaging as things mentioned above - fuck no.

Not just women, but people in general get groped, slapped on the ass on daily fucking basis. Not just in hollywood mind you. And it's an actual physical breach of one's personal space, without any warnings or consent. Yet no one seems to be outraged about it.

And here you have a ginger weirdo with a specific fetish that is being pitted with the other ACTUAL, LEGIT predators, with allegations coming out at a PERFECT timing as well. I mean, if he was persistent about it, it warrants a good kick in the nuts or a thourough beating on the parking lot, if he wasn't - there's nothing to talk about. All there is to it.
yea you're right about the groping, women get groped in clubs all the time

Did anyone see Mark Maron's weak publicity-grab when he tried telling reporters he almost cried about the allegations being true

That guy is the worst

Louis
Anyone remember the Jim Jeffries but where he talks about a comedian he toured with who wanted to rape 2 women? I bet it was Louis.

I remember that bit, but I just don’t believe it’s about Louis. He’s a perv maybe, but I don’t believe he’s a rapist.

That must have been yet another comedian.

Why are people trying to defend these actions.

I love CK but the shit he did was wrong and completely fucked up and if it was done to your daughter or wife or girlfriend you'd want his head on a platter.

Stop defending this shit you Fn internet weirdos.

Why are people trying to defend these actions.

I love CK but the shit he did was wrong and completely fucked up and if it was done to your daughter or wife or girlfriend you'd want his head on a platter.

Stop defending this shit you Fn internet weirdos.
I think there's a difference between defending his actions and saying he shouldn't be grouped in with someone like Weinstein, who more than likely is a rapist.

I think there's a difference between defending his actions and saying he shouldn't be grouped in with someone like Weinstein, who more than likely is a rapist.

There ar eplenty of people using mental gymnastics trying to defend this type of fucked up behavior.

Louis

I remember that bit, but I just don’t believe it’s about Louis. He’s a perv maybe, but I don’t believe he’s a rapist.

That must have been yet another comedian.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
Honestly I don’t have any idea, it could be anyone including him ,although he never struck me as a real creep (boy was I wrong)

I guess I just don’t want it to be him. :/

Honestly I don’t have any idea, it could be anyone including him ,although he never struck me as a real creep (boy was I wrong)

I guess I just don’t want it to be him. :/

I really think it was, I wonder if those women will come forward.

If it happened like Louis claims it did, then he did nothing wrong, legally or morally.

According to his confession, he asked first, if the woman declined, then he went no further. If the woman consented, then he whipped it out and jerked it. Nothing wrong with that. Consenting adults can do whatever makes them happy.

Now apparently he had POWER over them because they ADMIRED him.... which somehow makes them not responsible for the consent that they gave? FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Rock stars have been nailing groupies that ADMIRE them for decades, and the groupies are HAPPY to get that action. It's teh best day of their life when they finally get called backstage to bang Axl Rose or whoever.

So let me get this straight.... I can no longer have sex with women who admire me? Hmmm, that's going to be tough. Guess I can only have sex with women that think I'm a piece of shit.

I'm sorry, but if these women didn't want it, they should have declined. Some of them did, and everything was fine. And the ones that didn't... they are not victims, they are weak ass idiots that can't take responsibility for their own actions. YOU CONSENTED. At any time you could've revoked that consent, or just get up and leave. Just because you regret consenting doesn't change the fact that you did it. Fucking cunts.

And I'm disappointed that more sherdoggers aren't sticking up for him. We're all going to be accused someday, man. It's coming for everyone.

Back