***Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake

(Q&A now over)

*****This is a Q&A for Bellator Welterweight, Lorenz Larkin! He will answer your questions LIVE on THURSDAY the 15th of June at 10:00 PM EST. This thread will open when it is time. Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Lorenz Larkin is the next challenger for the Bellator Welterweight title. His big title bout will next take place against two time champion, Douglas Lima at Bellator 180 on June 24th in New York city at the famed Madison Square Garden.​

DBu-7ecXkAANRDu.jpg

Lorenz holds a 18-5 MMA record. Of his 18 victories, 11 have come by way of KO/TKO. Lorenz continues the trend of big name UFC fighters who have made the jump over to Bellator. Before he left the UFC, he was ranked as high as #7. Prior to the UFC he was a promising star for Strikeforce fighting in the Light Heavyweight & Middleweight divisions. Lorenz never lost in those divisions until he fought King Mo Lawal. But that loss was eventually overturned due to Mo failing a drug test. Lorenz holds notable wins over the likes of Neil Magny, Jorge Masvidal, Santiago Ponzinibio, Gian Villante, Chris Camozzi, John Howard & former UFC Welterweight champion, Robbie Lawler.

ufn-boston-event-058.jpg

Follow him here:

Twitter: @da_MONSOON
Instagram: da_monsoon
Facebook: Lorenz "The Monsoon" Larkin

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for joining us, Lorenz!! Which victory of yours has been most satisfying? I would imagine the Magny win but the Lawler one surely got sweeter over time! :D

Do you wish you came down to Welterweight sooner?

how fast u plan on wrecking lima? was strait up just mean wat u did to magny

Awesome stuff. Thanks @Drake and thanks Lorenz for answering some questions.

What is it like for you working with Scott Coker again?

Good luck in your up coming fight. Is there a certain gameplan you will use against Lima?

What goes through your head as a close decision is in the middle of being called (ex. Masvidal, Tumenov)? Is it positivity? Negativity? Any specific thoughts? Does it feel like an eternity?

Thanks for joining us, Lorenz!! Which victory of yours has been most satisfying? I would imagine the Magny win but the Lawler one surely got sweeter over time! :D
Prob both

The WW division is getting pretty stacked in Bellator, how do you feel you match with Koreshkov, MVP and MacDonald?

Is there anyone specific you wish you got to fight in the UFC before you made the jump?

What are someone the biggest holes you see in Limas game? And assuming you beat Lima, who in the division do you see as your toughest title challenger?

What goes through your head as a close decision is in the middle of being called (ex. Masvidal, Tumenov)? Is it positivity? Negativity? Any specific thoughts? Does it feel like an eternity?
Yeah I fucking hate it I'm always thinking what the f*** are these judges going to say LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back