Lorenzo Fertitta accidentally tweets UFC ring girl Chrissy Blair publicly

damn it must be fun to be Lorenzo Fertitta.

He ended up pressing send after 2 bottles of Whiskey I see....

55143709.jpg

most wives of billionaires know that their man gets action on the side, it comes with the territory of marrying an uber-alpha.

Business related? What business? He owns Zuffa, that chick is a ring girl. What the fuck type of business would he have to talk with a ring girl? How stupid do you have to be to actually believe that? Like he's gonna take off a night and scratch all business meetings with major coorporations about sponsorship etc. to talk to a ring girl how to hold up the card properly or how to blow a kiss into the camera? Have you ever seen the head of Sony or Nike or McDonalds have a meeting with their salesman or somebody flipping burgers in the back?

Feel bad for his wife. But this is nothing new, we've heard the same hooker stories about Dana White plenty in the past, him cheating on his wife. That's what all rich guys do that have a wife, they don't settle for some old broad.

That's cool. Everybody would do the same given the chance.

Remember Edith? She was fired because she wouldnt put out

Truth

I might have made that up

Maybe he was just curious what she was up too? I'm JK he wants to get it sticky

Business related? What business? He owns Zuffa, that chick is a ring girl. What the fuck type of business would he have to talk with a ring girl? How stupid do you have to be to actually believe that? Like he's gonna take off a night and scratch all business meetings with major coorporations about sponsorship etc. to talk to a ring girl how to hold up the card properly or how to blow a kiss into the camera? Have you ever seen the head of Sony or Nike or McDonalds have a meeting with their salesman or somebody flipping burgers in the back?

Feel bad for his wife. But this is nothing new, we've heard the same hooker stories about Dana White plenty in the past, him cheating on his wife. That's what all rich guys do that have a wife, they don't settle for some old broad.

Nor should they.

I'd have a harem with Lorenzo money.

And yeah, like the owner of the UFC is scheduling last-second ring girl appearances at the local sporting goods convention or competitive eating event. :icon_lol:

But to his credit, he could be hooking someone else up.

This is stupid. Married billionaires don't try to get a piece by tweeting/broadcasting to all their followers. He retracted it because it's in bad taste

#suckmydicklater

Back