Lorenzo Fertitta accidentally tweets UFC ring girl Chrissy Blair publicly

and then quickly deletes it...

CQuXv9R.jpg

LMAO. At least it was her and not one of the plastic skanks.

The wife's Fertitties probably ain't cutting it anymore.

To be fair, he already had the Twister mat laid out. Might as well use it.

And if they said they wouldn't they would be a fucking liar.

Would have before the fakes.
The difference between wanting to see a woman with her clothes off and... no, really, I'm sure they look great, worth every penny, thanks but no...

I wonder how awesome it is to be born into Vegas money and basically do whatever the hell you want

Why was this sent to the wasteland??

Anyway

War Lorenzo!!!!!!!! Go get that finish bonus bro.

rookie mistake.

I guess Lorenzo just got tired the other 2 women with bad plastic surgery jobs and is setting his sights on Chrissy who looks more natural. Can't blame him she is the best looking out of the 3.

I already assumed the Fertittas get first dibs on every female associated with UFC-ring girls and wmma fighters alike. They give Dana the leftovers and he leaves Rogan whatever he doesnt want.

Haha, fuck knows what Goldberg gets!

I guess Lorenzo just got tired the other 2 women with bad plastic surgery jobs and is setting his sights on Chrissy who looks more natural. Can't blame him she is the best looking out of the 3.

I almost didn't even recognize Brittney Palmer at the last PPV. What the hell has she don't to herself? No one wonder there's a guy on here with the handle "Imisswecpalmer' or something like that.

42 minute old tweet... no shame haha

Feel I should bump this with everything Josh said yesterday.

Can we get this thread reinstalled in the Heavies, as there is OBVIOUSLY a #MeToo quagmire going in in the UFC.

Last edited:
What sort of loser goes back several years to bump this trash? Seriously, go outside and get a life.

Back