Lots of salty, Fedor hating soy boys...

A feminine man, with low testosterone.
And that’s suppose to be some sort of insult? Are men only suppose to be testosterone filled macho perverts? Is that the only acceptable way for men to be on sherdog? The ignorance is unreal.

And that’s suppose to be some sort of insult? Are men only suppose to be testosterone filled macho perverts?

YES

tenor.gif

Yea so losing to them would be career defining in your eyes...

I mean he already recently lost to Matt Mitrione, who is nowhere as big a name as Mir or Chael. If any of these fights is career defining, it's that one

At least Mir is a legit HW though

And that’s suppose to be some sort of insult? Are men only suppose to be testosterone filled macho perverts? Is that the only acceptable way for men to be on sherdog? The ignorance is unreal.

Bro you're on a forum dedicated to a sport where savages get in a cage and try to render their opponent unconscious. Granted, not everyone here is an alpha male dripping with machismo but if you're looking for sensitive, feminine guys this is probably not the place to do it.

Lmao a true GOAT that fought the majority of his career in a corrupt unsanctioned promotion that encouraged steroid use, ran away from the UFC for an ongoing 11 years, and has been nothing more than above average in the US.

Riiiiight...

I noticed that you didn't disagree with his assessment of GSP

{<redford}

I mean he already recently lost to Matt Mitrione, who is nowhere as big a name as Mir or Chael. If any of these fights is career defining, it's that one

At least Mir is a legit HW though

Lol shut your dumb confused ass up lol

Bro you're on a forum dedicated to a sport where savages get in a cage and try to render their opponent unconscious. Granted, not everyone here is an alpha male dripping with machismo but if you're looking for sensitive, feminine guys this is probably not the place to do it.

lmao

Lmao a true GOAT that fought the majority of his career in a corrupt unsanctioned promotion that encouraged steroid use, ran away from the UFC for an ongoing 11 years, and has been nothing more than above average in the US.

Riiiiight...

I don't think you've been paying attention to what's really happening. You're probably too young to even know who Fedor is, youre just hopping on the hate bandwagon

Fedor should walk out to Roy Jones' "Ya'll must've forgot" in his next fight. I would lose my shit hahahaaa.

It takes a lot of knowledge and many years of watching, reading forums, practicing Martial arts, and finally breathing and shitting mma to really just begin to understand the intracacies of the arts and the sport.

We can't expect every 'young new wwf converted to mma fan' to get Fedor's greatness. It is upsetting though when older seasoned fans can't comprehend.

If fedor wasn't an all time great then why would the majority of fans, fighters and mma media say so?

Lol, he also competed on an international level during that time that did require drug testing and never once failed.

He "ran away" from the UFC to fight in organization that had better HW divisions and UFC fighter attempted to leave the UFC for the chance to fight the man that they (his peers and actual fighters) considered the true HW Champion of the world.

I really don't get you dude. Anderson is my favorite fighter too but what Fedor accomplished is unpresidented and unbelievable in a division where 1 punch can end it all regardless of how much more technically skilled you may be compared to your opponent, Just ask Volkov about that, or Stipe for that matter.

Belive it or not you can actually like and respect both guys for there contrabution to the sport.
After he fought Arlovski he had no reason to avoid the UFC. Granted he fought some good competition at Strikeforce but he lost to Werdum and Bigfoot. He could have faced Lesnar, JDS, Cain, Carwin...but no, he preferred to fight at Strikeforce.
Fedor is still pretty good for a guy his age

After he fought Arlovski he had no reason to avoid the UFC. Granted he fought some good competition at Strikeforce but he lost to Werdum and Bigfoot. He could have faced Lesnar, JDS, Cain, Carwin...but no, he preferred to fight at Strikeforce.
Fedor is still pretty good for a guy his age

Cain and JDS were just young up and comers at the time, Carwin was basically the UFC's Brett Rodgers and it was widly agreed Strikeforce had the much better HW roster. He stayed were the compitition was believed by almost all the hardcore fans at the time to be better than the UFC so what exactly was he ducking?

you might be beyond soyboy judging by this post and your av.
i pronounce you.....

Semendemon!

Riiiiight...

unsanctioned promotion? Pride was more legit than the UFC back then.

Fedor should walk out to Roy Jones' "Ya'll must've forgot" in his next fight. I would lose my shit hahahaaa.
that is funny.
also apt, two guys who fell from untouchably elite, who both relied on their speed, yet hung around and won some fights in their second phase career.
of course, aldo polar opposites in terms of personality.... that song would so not suit Fedor.... so funny.

that is funny.
also apt, two guys who fell from untouchably elite, who both relied on their speed, yet hung around and won some fights in their second phase career.
of course, aldo polar opposites in terms of personality.... that song would so not suit Fedor.... so funny.

Just the thought of Fedor coming out to rap makes me chuckle.

Back