Lou Diamond Philips and Don The Dragon Wilson look related like twin brothers yes or no?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They could have played brothers, both guys are Half White half Asians and look like each other, Don was the poor man Loud Diamond

Lou Diamond Philips
MV5BNzk5MDkwODQzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjUxMTI1._V1_.jpg

18959024.jpg

LouDiamond3.jpg

Don Dragon Wilson

fcfcc14e30cdecce2503806c7e8d9967_details.jpg

Don_Wilson.jpg

donthedragonwilsonscorpionking4-copy.jpg

8159e1686edfa303da5e1a46b716efe4.gif

I don't see it bro, but whatever turns you on

Lol, racist post is racist
....and TS doesn't even know it.

Not a terrible comparison. But I feel compelled to mention that Lou Diamond Phillips is 10x the performer the The Dragon is.

In fact, LDP is pretty underrated. He should've had a bigger career than he has. Of course there's La Bamba, but beyond that go check out The Big Hit to see a great performance from him. Or more recently, watch Longmire.

Came in thinking racism but there is a passing resemblance.

Not a terrible comparison. But I feel compelled to mention that Lou Diamond Phillips is 10x the performer the The Dragon is.

In fact, LDP is pretty underrated. He should've had a bigger career than he has. Of course there's La Bamba, but beyond that go check out The Big Hit to see a great performance from him. Or more recently, watch Longmire.

Pals.
release-date-august-01-1990-movie-title-young-guns-ii-studio-twentieth-F6FJMY.jpg

Is Don Wilson half asian? What kind of asian? And yes I never realized what a resemblance they have.

Everyone so sensitive these days. . .

Don the Dragon and Lou Diamond look somewhat similar. But the resemblance is nothing compared to Roy Chiao and Professor Toru Tanaka.

Don the Dragon and Lou Diamond look somewhat similar. But the resemblance is nothing compared to Roy Chiao and Professor Toru Tanaka.
LOL now you are too much BisexualMMA those two guys look nothing alike

Lou and Don Wilson have the same head shape, facial structure, and hair, they look nearly identical if you ask me

Wtf is going on with the dragon's eye?

And ...

giphy.gif

I think it was a fight injury man from kick boxing.

But dont they look like the same person, when they got older they looked the same, unless Don the dragon is trying to look like lou on purpose evey posing like him and having the same hair

Back