Lou Diamond Philips and Don The Dragon Wilson look related like twin brothers yes or no?

I think it was a fight injury man from kick boxing.

But dont they look like the same person, when they got older they looked the same, unless Don the dragon is trying to look like lou on purpose evey posing like him and having the same hair
Oh snap, just looked him up on Wikipedia, and he actually fought. I always thought he was just an actor.

3-0 in mma, including a KO over "one glove" jimmerson, nice.

Oh snap, just looked him up on Wikipedia, and he actually fought. I always thought he was just an actor.

3-0 in mma, including a KO over "one glove" jimmerson, nice.
Don Wilson was one of the original UFC commentators as well.

Don used to be a star wrestler in high school before fighting in kickboxing

Don Wilson was one of the original UFC commentators as well.

Don used to be a star wrestler in high school before fighting in kickboxing
Man, i found that ultimate ultimate 95 (along with ufc 1-10) at an antique shop a few yrs ago. It was a pre zuffa dvds. $1 a piece.

Probably not worth anything, but still a cool find.

I remember watching a few of his movies back when i was a kid.

Man, i found that ultimate ultimate 95 (along with ufc 1-10) at an antique shop a few yrs ago. It was a pre zuffa dvds. $1 a piece.

Probably not worth anything, but still a cool find.

I remember watching a few of his movies back when i was a kid.
The old UFCs were my favorite, these guy were legit natural born tough guys scary dudes when people started learning to fight then you had clean cut guys from the burbs fighting and it lost its scary tought guy appeal
I miss the characters really hard tough guys out of central casting Don Frye, Ken and Frank Shamrock, Vitor Belfort, Dan SEvern, Tank Abbott,Gary Goodrich, Bas Rutten, Marco Ruas, Kimo, etc these guys were all scary real street tough bad ass dudes who fought in the streets before and natural born fighters who just trained to fight and they all looked the part

Its hard to find don wilson movies i wish they put them on netflix or something

Donnie Yen looks more like LDP than Wilson does

Donnie Yen looks more like LDP than Wilson does

I dont know man, im usually good at these lookalike things, but I showed my friend this thread and she laughed hard saying Lou diamond is handsome the other guy is not.

wtf they look the same to me or similar, the same head shape and hair.

I dont know man, im usually good at these lookalike things, but I showed my friend this thread and she laughed hard saying Lou diamond is handsome the other guy is not.

wtf they look the same to me or similar, the same head shape and hair.
Except one has big ass ears , a lazy eye, and has a face expression of someone who just took a whiff of someone farting

Except one has big ass ears , a lazy eye, and has a face expression of someone who just took a whiff of someone farting

not a fan of the Dragon man I take it
raw

But do you think Don the Dragon Wilson thinks he looks like Lou Diamond Philips, I think so he tries to copy him and even grow his hair out and tries to act like him.

not a fan of the Dragon man I take it
raw

But do you think Don the Dragon Wilson thinks he looks like Lou Diamond Philips, I think so he tries to copy him and even grow his hair out and tries to act like him.

I don't quite see it. Don looks more like those honolulu asian while Lou Diamond definately looks more like thai/filipino . If you said Donnie Yen I definately see the resemblance between him and Lou

I wonder if LDP has a certain contingent of middle-aged (or older) lady fans who are really into him.

He seems like the kind of guy who might.

I wonder if LDP has a certain contingent of middle-aged (or older) lady fans who are really into him.

He seems like the kind of guy who might.

Remember him with his good friend Keifer Sutherland in Renegades? thats another fun gem from the 80s with Lou playing another Native American

261737_full.jpg

Donnnnnn my boy! Yea they for sure look alike

Back