Love him or hate him, Trumps a funny guy

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

America, you elected the biggest troll known to man.

Well done.

I don't think the guy is doing half bad. If I was the type that voted I'd give him my vote

The crazy orange fucker is on a roll today. He keeps this up and I'm gonna ask my kids to order me a Trumpy Bear for Christmas.

So because hes a funny troll you'll excuse him as he makes it okay to be racist, separates parents from kids at the border and gives massive tax cuts to his rich friends? Nice priorities.

Joy Reid agrees. I think he is funny too. Rogan is spot on. The President calling somebody horseface is funny.

"How much longer until that chubbed-out shrew Rosie O'Donnell gets her fat ass canned by Babwa?" Reid asked, in an imitation of "The View" co-host Barbara Walters' first name.

"How much longer will the freak show that is ‘The View' continue to darken our television screens?" she continued. "How much more kick-ass funny can Donald Trump be???"

https://freebeacon.com/uncategorize...-odonnell-backed-kick-ass-funny-donald-trump/

Unintentionally funny most of the time

lmao @ listening to Joe Rogan talk.

So because hes a funny troll you'll excuse him as he makes it okay to be racist, separates parents from kids at the border and gives massive tax cuts to his rich friends? Nice priorities.

He fucks you over but as long as he makes you laugh right..... Some people<6>

What makes him racist? And what would you do with the illegals and their children? Maybe you want open boarders? Just wondering

Trump is the least racist person you’ll ever meet.

He fucks you over but as long as he makes you laugh right..... Some people<6>

How is he fucking me over doofus?

More opportunity and jobs in America, better trade deals, becoming a respectable nation again?

What makes him racist? And what would you do with the illegals and their children? Maybe you want open boarders? Just wondering
Actually, yes, I do want open borders.

As long as our foreign policy remains the same, we should not be barring anyone from fleeing their country.

Fix that and you'll change my opinion. Cant have it both ways though.

lmao @ listening to Joe Rogan talk.

Who do you listen to?

I don’t know you, but you give off the vibe as one of those guys that waits til the fight is over then comes along and kicks the people that are down.

About as amusing as an outbreak of botulism , still if he makes you chaps happy then good luck to you .

Who do you listen to?

I don’t know you, but you give off the vibe as one of those guys that waits til the fight is over then comes along and kicks the people that are down.
Who cares who I listen to, but Rogan is literally the last person I'd ever consider listening to. Not sure why so many cans on this site listen to that guy speak.

Lol.

That’s what I thought bitch.

Now gtfo out of this thread.

giphy.gif

Who cares who I listen to, but Rogan is literally the last person I'd ever consider listening to. Not sure why so many cans on this site listen to that guy speak.

Exactly what I suspected.

You can only criticize, never build or support.

Provide a better example of someone interesting, authentic and relevant to listen to or stop criticizing.

Back