Love him or hate him, Trumps a funny guy

That’s because you are looking at the short term.

Trump is playing the long game.

Winners often don’t look like winners in the middle of wars. They often look tired, beat up, hurt. But after the war is over is when the glory comes.

Trumps numbers should be at 20% or less based on how much hate he gets.

Can you imagine how good his numbers will be once the media starts to slow down their attacks?
The short term matters, a lot though. And again, I don't see anything that suggests what you're saying is true.

The short term matters, a lot though. And again, I don't see anything that suggests what you're saying is true.

Well I can’t really convince you man.

You when watch a fight and see one fighter starts to get tired and one fighter seems to be gaining momentum?

Sometimes it’s hard to put things into stats. Especially things like respect, courage, ect.

Trump is gaining ground slowly but surely.

Sometimes it’s two steps forward and one step back, other times not.

Watch him closely and examine what he’s doing. You’ll start to see there’s a method to his madness.

His guests
He’s a dummy and when he talks too much it ruins it but he does a decent job of getting good guests maybe half the time.

For being someone that "ruins it when he talks to much" and only getting good guests "maybe half the time" he sure must be charmed because he has one of the biggest and most successful podcasts in the world.

Well I can’t really convince you man.

You when watch a fight and see one fighter starts to get tired and one fighter seems to be gaining momentum?

Sometimes it’s hard to put things into stats. Especially things like respect, courage, ect.

Trump is gaining ground slowly but surely.

Sometimes it’s two steps forward and one step back, other times not.

Watch him closely and examine what he’s doing. You’ll start to see there’s a method to his madness.
This is far more complicated than that.

Joy Reid agrees. I think he is funny too. Rogan is spot on. The President calling somebody horseface is funny.

"How much longer until that chubbed-out shrew Rosie O'Donnell gets her fat ass canned by Babwa?" Reid asked, in an imitation of "The View" co-host Barbara Walters' first name.

"How much longer will the freak show that is ‘The View' continue to darken our television screens?" she continued. "How much more kick-ass funny can Donald Trump be???"

https://freebeacon.com/uncategorize...-odonnell-backed-kick-ass-funny-donald-trump/

Joy Reid is a PoS and the worst MSNBC has to offer which is saying a lot. She makes Joy Behar from the view a pleasure to listen to.

It is funny in its absurdity.

In any case, whatever happens, I believe that Trump's reign will make the politicians fear the will of the "plebs" for years to come.

There will be back-door conversations about giving the people want they want to "prevent another Trump" for decades. If not, then they are even more foolish and arrogant than anyone could have expected.

As a human "Molotov cocktail", as Michael Moore put it, Trump has done his job. He has humiliated the politician, and he has made him the subject of ridicule. It will take them years of diligent and consistent work, to recover any respect for their authority.

The only way to recover that respect, is to listen to the people's will and offer the people viable alternatives, rather than the same old theater that they had been putting up for decades.

I agree with the OP, just probably not for the same reasons. But he does bring in the laughs.

For being someone that "ruins it when he talks to much" and only getting good guests "maybe half the time" he sure must be charmed because he has one of the biggest and most successful podcasts in the world.
i don't listen to the fight ones or other comedians. that's about half of it. you can like those, i just don't care about them

Anyone who thinks anyone anywhere is actually advocating for open borders is functionally retarded.

I've seen people on this forum, on social media and irl say they want them.

I've seen people on this forum, on social media and irl say they want them.

I mean actual politicians dork.

Fucking social media.

<Dany07>

What's next you going to quote some youtube comments for me?

But we do have that though
Open boarders exacerbates it. Harsher immigration would be beneficial for the lower ends of society. You don't fix a problem by letting it run rampant.

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen from Trump :

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Trump is about as funny as Andrew Dice Clay. He’s shit gets old after awhile and honestly he’s a baby. I’d have more respect for his humor if he didn’t act like a child when challenged.

Back