Love him or hate him, Trumps a funny guy

Truth. Anyone who thinks open borders is a good idea hates America.

So are you Native American? Probably not.... and what if they felt the same way back then? Then you would be the “ fucker who crossed the border”

So are you Native American? Probably not.... and what if they felt the same way back then? Then you would be the “ fucker who crossed the border”

Considering what happened to the natives, maybe they should have thought about it.

He’s pretty good off the cuff, he destroyed that guy from CNN and when his best friend tried to stand up for him he got a “youre basically from the asshole as this piece of shit, sit down” response.....I’ll admit it, i laughed

We came by sea.

I'm never sure which side this argument is intended to be for actually. Wouldn't the argument you're trying to make suggest that we should immediately close our border?

I'm Puerto Rican, lots of Boricua DNA over here.

But that is wholly irrelevant.

Great "gotcha" quip though.

0/10

You aren't clever. You've proven nothing.

Last edited:
We came by sea.

I'm never sure which side this argument is intended to be for actually. Wouldn't the argument you're trying to make suggest that we should immediately close our border?

Times change. Don’t think what happened back then can be compared to what’s happening now. Don’t believe in closed borders though, but I do believe in decent control of the borders which is very difficult of course

I mean actual politicians dork.

Fucking social media.

<Dany07>

What's next you going to quote some youtube comments for me?

Man you are such a trash poster.

Groups of 1000's people marching and chanting for open borders are irrelevant because you've now added the qualifier that you meant "actual politicians".

The mods should give you your own subforum so you can post your favorite gif and have conversations with yourself. Just mentally masturbate yourself with your shitposting and wallow in your own unchecked leftist filth.

So because hes a funny troll you'll excuse him as he makes it okay to be racist, separates parents from kids at the border and gives massive tax cuts to his rich friends? Nice priorities.

Do you get to take your kids with you when you go to jail?

There was no country, and few borders. There was no America. And yes, if you stumbled on their land, tgeyveouod try and kill you.

1) never called him a racist
2) I'll just leave that alone
3) anyone can cherry pick numbers. Who's economy has been helped? What benefits have you gotten? Glad rich people told you their economy is great? Seems kind of stupid
why are you so upset if rich people get tax breaks? For example I payed about 12K in taxes last year, my employer probably paid 4 times as much as me, but did he get anything extra for the extra money he paid? Did he get a special lane to drive on with no traffic? No. Did he get first use the community pool or any other public resource? No. Did he get anything more than you or I despite paying much higher taxes? No. In fact he provided jobs for me and 20 other people. So tell me, what is so unfair?

Back