Luis Ortiz calls out Tyson Fury

Ort who?
What a joke.
Tyson should tune up then beat the fuck outta the guy for even trying to mention him.

Ortiz is a nobody, Wilder fans just make him out to be to give Wilder some form of resumè....

The Fury who showed up last Saturday gets KO'd by Ortiz. Fury is a ways off from being ready for someone of Ortiz's calibre.

IMO, Fury has lost it and will never be the fighter he once was. They can take as much time to get him 'back', but he'll fall apart against the first real opponent he faces. He can't take 3 years out of the sport, abuse his body that much and then come back as the same fighter. Hasn't happened before and won't happen now.

Ortiz going get ducked

Eh. If whyte doesnt get a shot at someone by beating parker it would be sorta ridiculous

Been told the Whyte Parker likely to be an official eliminator for a shot at one of AJ belts.....BUT....the guy I know said that AJ vs Povetkin was 95% done.....which is why Wilder better hurry and sign if he wants AJ before Nov 2019

Ort who?
What a joke.
Tyson should tune up then beat the fuck outta the guy for even trying to mention him.

Ortiz is a nobody, Wilder fans just make him out to be to give Wilder some form of resumè....
Lol. What a crock of shit.

Ort who?
What a joke.

fury gets taken to school and laid out if he fights ortiz any time soon.

IMO, Fury has lost it and will never be the fighter he once was.

I agree, Fury's prime basically consisted of a lot of mediocrity and then a great performance vs a gun-shy Wladimir (the only performance anyone ever rates him on). Fury'd not boxed that well before and it was vital that he build from that. Instead he went off and did a load of coke and became obese for a couple years. He's never been the most dedicated fighter around and the chances of him recapturing the form he showed vs. Wladimir are slim to none.

I agree, Fury's prime basically consisted of a lot of mediocrity and then a great performance vs a gun-shy Wladimir (the only performance anyone ever rates him on). Fury'd not boxed that well before and it was vital that he build from that. Instead he went off and did a load of coke and became obese for a couple years. He's never been the most dedicated fighter around and the chances of him recapturing the form he showed vs. Wladimir are slim to none.

He looked really good against Chisora right before fighting Wlad, as well, but I agree. He's never operated at an elite level for very long, and now after 2 and a half years and a bunch of coke, booze, and cheeseburgers, I'd be surprised if he ever properly regains that elite form.

He looked really good against Chisora right before fighting Wlad, as well, but I agree. He's never operated at an elite level for very long, and now after 2 and a half years and a bunch of coke, booze, and cheeseburgers, I'd be surprised if he ever properly regains that elite form.

Fury is finished. We saw everything we needed to on Saturday. He looked like shite. AJ or Dorothy will KO him. He’s gonna embarrass himself over the next 12 months in my opinion.

Yeah chisora is clearly limited but fury embarrassed him. That fight was the only reason I didn’t write him off against wlad

Tough to want to see Fury ever fight again after him being in the most boring Boxing match I have ever seen.

IMO, Fury has lost it and will never be the fighter he once was. They can take as much time to get him 'back', but he'll fall apart against the first real opponent he faces. He can't take 3 years out of the sport, abuse his body that much and then come back as the same fighter. Hasn't happened before and won't happen now.

Well Dempsey took 3 years of to enjoy life. He could not reach his prime after that, but still was in pretty good shape against Tunney and would have won 1 time if he would have gone back to his corner imideatly after the kd. But well I am sure Dempsey was a different kind of animal who gave 100% nonstop as soon as he started his fight preparation.

Yea im 50/50 on the same thought process. the fact he got mentally and physically in shape to complete his last fight was a minor miracle. but he is obv a way off from fighting quality competition and proving he has something there still. on the other hand hes only 29 and does have the time to make a careful comeback.

The way i see it is if world champions can spend years fighting low level competition, then he has every right to rebuild himself properly to get back to that level

Yea im 50/50 on the same thought process. the fact he got mentally and physically in shape to complete his last fight was a minor miracle. but he is obv a way off from fighting quality competition and proving he has something there still. on the other hand hes only 29 and does have the time to make a careful comeback.

The way i see it is if world champions can spend years fighting low level competition, then he has every right to rebuild himself properly to get back to that level
i don't think the problem is inactivity.

it's the fact that his inactivity was due to him being busted on anabolic steroids, and the fact that he spent his suspension developing a serious coke habit, while sliding in and out of depression.

it wouldn't shock me at all if he had a bipolar disorder, and was in his manic stage right now.

i don't think the problem is inactivity.

it's the fact that his inactivity was due to him being busted on anabolic steroids, and the fact that he spent his suspension developing a serious coke habit, while sliding in and out of depression.

it wouldn't shock me at all if he had a bipolar disorder, and was in his manic stage right now.

His problem is both- inactivity caused by being fuckin mental

Yeah, and even at that, that was the worst heavyweight title fight I have ever witnessed in my life which doesn't say much for Fury. Started watching Ali in the early 70's.

If Fury ever gets in shape, he would mop the floor with Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz

Fury will have at least 2 more warmup bouts. But would be an interesting fight after that to bring him back into the top rankings.

If Fury ever gets in shape, he would mop the floor with Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz
Based on what?

When has Fury ever mopped the floor with any top HW? He hasnt.

Back