Luis Ortiz Suspended By WBA, No Longer Mandatory To Joshua

How should they investigate?
obviously by asking ortiz and his doctor what's up. the doctor tells them that it's all perfectly fine. and there you have it! indisputable evidence that ortiz is clean and WBA is just protecting joshua.

Taking the results without doing a private investigation is irresponsible. Did they speak with Luis Ortiz or his doctor first? No. They just followed the same ruling the WBC had. That's sheep mentality.

How else do you explain them removing him completely from their rankings? Especially for blood pressure medication.... They're acting like this guy was taking anabolic steroids. It was diuretics. They didn't want him anywhere near Anthony Joshua. Those sanctioning fees.
Do you not understand that diuretics are banned?

obviously by asking ortiz and his doctor what's up. the doctor tells them that it's all perfectly fine. and there you have it! indisputable evidence that ortiz is clean and WBA is just protecting joshua.

frankenstein.jpg

Ortiz paid doctor says Luis is clean. The doc is obviously unbiased, bunch of idiots

I am with @cuban23 here

Yeah they really dont want Ortiz messing up the huge UK vs US fight with AJ and Wilder. This is what its all about. Ortiz is actually good enough to ruin that and Cuba vs UK/US does not bring in as much money. Call me a conspiracy theorist but they all on f*cking PED's especially the heavyweight division.

Dude is a joke. He can fuck off.

ortiz is as bad as jon jones .

both should not be allowed to earn a living fighting

Last edited:
He has piss hot before there is no conspiracy here. Plus by the way he looked in his last two fights, old and slow Wilder and Joshua would have koed him

Yeah they really dont want Ortiz messing up the huge UK vs US fight with AJ and Wilder. This is what its all about. Ortiz is actually good enough to ruin that and Cuba vs UK/US does not bring in as much money. Call me a conspiracy theorist but they all on f*cking PED's especially the heavyweight division.
So you saying that they all piss hot but the best get a free pass? Or could it be that yes they are on PED's but they manage their doping regime a bit more intelligently than Ortiz did? I can't imagine a multi-million pound business that Joshua is pissing hot with the people he has behind him running the show. That would be a monumental fuck up.

So you saying that they all piss hot but the best get a free pass? Or could it be that yes they are on PED's but they manage their doping regime a bit more intelligently than Ortiz did?
Both and its not ortiz that manages his doping regime. Most fighters at that level have someone who does it for them and ortiz team doesnt have the type of connections/money someone like AJ (Eddier Hearn) has.

Taking the results without doing a private investigation is irresponsible. Did they speak with Luis Ortiz or his doctor first? No. They just followed the same ruling the WBC had. That's sheep mentality.

How else do you explain them removing him completely from their rankings? Especially for blood pressure medication.... They're acting like this guy was taking anabolic steroids. It was diuretics. They didn't want him anywhere near Anthony Joshua. Those sanctioning fees.

Seriously, how high are you to believe the blood pressure medication story?

Nothing you say to that idiot will even register in his head. Ortiz is cuban so nothing he ever does can be wrong and if it is wrong it can't be his fault. You are wasting your time trying to explain anything to that willfully ignorant fakes news spouting cuban flag poll.

So thats where its coming from then. I guess Hector Lombard and Yoel Romero were on tainted suplements as well then.

Does anyone know if this makes Ustinov mandatory now or does AJ get more time for a WBA mandatory to come up? How does this work?

Clear conspiracy/frame job by Wilder. Smh.

Back