Luis Ortiz vs Dillian Whyte Dec 22

I wish it would end up on the Wilder card but better than not happening at all. Hopefully they get this done.

Maybe he wants a good opponent?
I get he's s good opponent. But I think he's done enough st this point to warrant a title shot. Chis fight I guess is a less dangerous keep busy fight.

Ortiz is dangerous and has just lost.

I get he's s good opponent. But I think he's done enough st this point to warrant a title shot. Chis fight I guess is a less dangerous keep busy fight.

Ortiz is dangerous and has just lost.

It's not a safe business decision as there is a good chance Whyte loses to Ortiz, but if he can't beat Ortiz, he's not going to do a whole lot to the likes of Joshua/Wilder/Fury. Maybe he feels the need to prove himself?

assumed whyte was just gonna wait for the april match with joshua since its looking like hes the opponent. fury and wilder most likely arent gonna make it for that date. surprised to say the least that hes willin to fight a legit top HW int he meantime and potentially lose that april fight

Was hoping to see him and Del Boy go at it again

It's not a safe business decision as there is a good chance Whyte loses to Ortiz, but if he can't beat Ortiz, he's not going to do a whole lot to the likes of Joshua/Wilder/Fury. Maybe he feels the need to prove himself?
Maybe but in reference to the article j don't even think whyte wants it. The article only seems to reference ortizs wanting the fight.

Unless I missed something.

Title made it sound signed! Goddammit, had me going for a second there...

Can’t see anything other than a KO win for Whyte here.

Ortiz is a frail old man now.

I bet this fight is not going to happen.

Whyte will hold on to face Joshua in April. And the old man is a huge risk

Can't see Whyte risking the position he is already in but taking Ortiz as a dangerous opponent. Whyte has nothing to prove at this stage. Ortiz is just trying to make himself seem relevant.

Can’t see anything other than a KO win for Whyte here.

Ortiz is a frail old man now.
Taking countless missiles from Wilder certainly screamed frail to me also.

What makes an era great is also when a bunch of quality contenders fight one another to get a shot at a top dog. This would be a very good fight.

Back