LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's just evil man.. why u so evil.

CZNhB-2W0AMO799.jpg
Fuck, what’s that from?? I can’t place it

Guess what I'm doing today?

Anyone have any non spoiler thoughts on this season? Stuff like "It's slow", "Full of action", "Great villain", "Weak villain" will work for me, just be as least spoilery-ish as possible. Want to know what the wife and I are getting ourself into next week when we start this thing up.

On Ep1.
Misty is a hot broad, but the obvious miscast is obvious. She's not going to age gracefully.
Rosario bringing it.

Anyone have any non spoiler thoughts on this season? Stuff like "It's slow", "Full of action", "Great villain", "Weak villain" will work for me, just be as least spoilery-ish as possible. Want to know what the wife and I are getting ourself into next week when we start this thing up.

Sometimes I feel like everyone is purposefully talking just a little slower than they should in order to stretch out the runtime. Maria is the worst offender of this.

Damn. I haven't even been able to finish the last Jessica Jones season. It dragged and plodded.

I may give this a try after I finish JJ.

Sucks that DD and Punisher are both awesome but the rest of the Marvel TV Universe hasn't been able to keep up.

Damn. I haven't even been able to finish the last Jessica Jones season. It dragged and plodded.

I may give this a try after I finish JJ.

Sucks that DD and Punisher are both awesome but the rest of the Marvel TV Universe hasn't been able to keep up.

Unless you are a hardcore Luke Cage fan, like a full back tattoo of Luke Cage, then don't bother. This is really bad.

There is about 4 episodes worth show stretched out into what feels like 400 episodes.

Meh, decided to watch Legends Of Tomorrow season 3 and hold off on this.

The story of luke cage doesnt interest me at all. Jessica jones was bad enough and I heard this is worse so will steer clear.

Starting episode 3 right now.. it’s been alright so far.

But then again I’m one of the few that liked Iron Fist..

Some action scenes are rough. Music is great. Alfre Woodard is a mean bitch.

I'm two episodes in and I have a loose grasp on what's going on. I was only half paying attention, so that could be it. lol

Im 2 episodes in and this is painful to watch so far. Each ep has felt.like it's 4 hours

A lot of cheesy melodrama. There's some bad writing here
And as a black guy i was loling at the amount and unnaturalness of the actors using the N word. They all looked uncomfortable saying it, like it was the first time they've ever used it.

The relationship between Mariah and Shades is gross ..and not believable. She's not a stupid little girl, there's no way she'd fall for some young dick.
Cant stand Misty. And the dumb drama between her and that other chick cop is painful.

I like the actor that plays Cage. He is good and charismatic. This Bushmaster guy seems interesting as well, so ill probably watch this until the end for those 2

Back