LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
RIP to Luke Cage and Iron Fist

I'm guessing they are going to do a Heroes For Hire. The Season 2 episode where Danny Rand came to Harlem to help Luke Cage was a pretty good and the two had chemistry in The Defenders.

I really liked Luke Cage and Iron Fist was tolerable

Yeah I heard rumors they are going to just combine luke cage and ironfist to one series aka Heroes for Hire/powerman and ironfist that way they kill two bird with one stone

476501._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

51Qw8CrLvEL.jpg

Really Luke Cage and Iron Fist (and Jessica Jones too) were always somewhat obscure comics. The fact that they go shows and two seasons out of each were miracles in themselves.

I wonder if we will see more of Luke and Danny in the future or not. I kinda have my doubts. Maybe somethings should die.

I’d watch Heros for Hire if it does happen, although it’ll probably suck. Given how the last seasons of Iron Fist and Luke Cage ended, I have no clue how they would go about making a Heros for Hire show which wouldn’t have a super far fetched plot.

Last edited:
I think they use these obscure characters just so they can save the more popular ones for the big screen. On a side note, Spiderman IMO should get a shot at a series. There are so many characters and villains. You can't just rehash the green goblin every few years.

The first season of Luke Cage (up till Cottonmouth's demise anyway) was pretty good. Dragged after that.

RIP Luke

Another one bites the dust. Looks like Scourge got a job w/ Netflix.

latest

RIP Luke Cage.

Jessica Jones better watch her back.

Meanwhile, Daredevil S3 is killing it.

Garbage show. Nothing like the comics at all.

Happy it’s cancelled

Luke Cage and Iron Fist weren’t perfect by any means, but they weren’t trash either, and I hate to see them just get canceled. Neither show ended season 2 on a conclusive note, which I don’t like very much.

I hope they’ll do a Hero for Hire show in their place, but I seriously doubt it.

<{dayum}>

Of course they go and cancel it just when I was actually getting invested.

I kind of doubt Heroes for Hire is going to happen... it definitely doesn't follow considering where Cage s2 left off... but we'll see I guess.

Wtf?

I guess jessica jones is next followed by punisher, and i guess eventually daredevil.

Luke Cage and Iron Fist weren’t perfect by any means, but they weren’t trash either, and I hate to see them just get canceled. Neither show ended season 2 on a conclusive note, which I don’t like very much.

I hope they’ll do a Hero for Hire show in their place, but I seriously doubt it.

<{dayum}>
well, they could end or tie up those storylines still via other shows. They still have Daredevil, Jessica Jones and The Defenders as vehicles. You could just have Luke and Iron Fist team up w/ Jones as part of a business, JJ is a vapid show right now. There were too many marvel shows imo. It became almost oppressive to keep up with.

<{dayum}>
Personally, I felt Iron Fist was too slow and the action was laughable. For a show specifically about the supposed world's greatest martial artist, I felt they should have cast an actor with some action chops and/or more training than a TKD green belt.

BUT Danny Rand was his least uninteresting when he was paired with Luke Cage. I would give a Heroes for Hire show a shot.

They need to do a Black Dynamite series instead.

"I threw that shit for a came in the ROOM MOTHAFUCKA!!"

RIP to Luke Cage and Iron Fist

I'm guessing they are going to do a Heroes For Hire. The Season 2 episode where Danny Rand came to Harlem to help Luke Cage was a pretty good and the two had chemistry in The Defenders.

I really liked Luke Cage and Iron Fist was tolerable
i hope so, they are awesome together! Solo shows for their characters are played out

giphy.gif

Back