Luke Rockhold calls out Yoel Romero for ducking him.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Last edited:
>Implying there's anything to gain for Romero

>Fighting the ONLY guy in MMA history who's managed to get flatlined by Bisping

>Bisping

I don't think Rocksalt understands he brings NOTHING to the table, his stock is at an all time low.

36E9458900000578-3725911-image-m-8_1470422050772.jpg

Bisping just needs to fight someone, anyone in the top 10 so he can lose the belt and the division can move on [Just not Weidman cause' Bisping might actually win].

Heck: Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Brunson, Hall, Fatselum. They all beat him. Even a rematch with Rockhold and Silva.

Bisping has been fighting since 04' and he has 1 top 5 win. 1, and that was an arrogant Rockhold. 12 years as a pro before it happened. The odds of him getting another top 5 win are slim to none. Just get it over with Michael.

Yeah, what kind of bullshit comeback is that?

Basically, Romero is not denying (and thereby admitting) that he refused to fight Rockhold for 5 rounds this September. Which would have been 100% a number 1 contender fight. Yeah.... I'm with Rockhold on this one.

My reply as Rockhold would have been:
Yeah, I chose Bisping over you. You just flat-out refused to fight me dumbass. Who else are you going to fight now? No one there for the number 1 spot. They're gonna give it to GSP now anyway.

Rockhold just needs to go shopping and buy a Cuban flag and it's on.
At least now it'd only be a 3 rounder so less time for Yoel to gas.

Easy Bisping vs Whittaker and the winner of Romero vs Rockhold fights the winner of that fight.
I don't think they can be put on the same card due to injuries.
Otherwise, if someone gets injured I am up to watch any verison of those 4 guys fighting each other.

Disappointed in Romero for turning this fight down.

MW is full of precious princess tweeting each other like teenagers. Luke is the Queen Bee.

Bisping just needs to fight someone, anyone in the top 10 so he can lose the belt and the division can move on [Just not Weidman cause' Bisping might actually win].

Heck: Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Brunson, Hall, Fatselum. They all beat him. Even a rematch with Rockhold and Silva.

Bisping has been fighting since 04' and he has 1 top 5 win. 1, and that was an arrogant Rockhold. 12 years as a pro before it happened. The odds of him getting another top 5 win are slim to none. Just get it over with Michael.

bisping has a better shot against romero than against weidman imo

bisping has a better shot against romero than against weidman imo
Weidman has poor cardio, and his striking is terrible without the TD threat. Bisping is high volume, elite cardio and elite TDD. Ping has been KO'd every big fight he's been in by guys with one punch power. I doubt he goes a whole fight with Romero and doesn't get knocked out by a strike. Old man Hendo flatlined him numerous times with telegraphed punches.

>Bisping

I don't think Rocksalt understands he brings NOTHING to the table, his stock is at an all time low.

Really is true. If there is ever proof that Luke has a glass chin, that is the fight. Bisping has pillow fists we all know this. He basically took Luke out with one punch. He was stumbling all over the Octagon.

>Bisping

So it's cool to duck-a-doodle, but only if you're not Bisping going through 2 knee surgeries?

Anyways, Yoel would get smashed by both, he should just retire before he loses breath from overtweeting.

>Bisping

Asinine post. Luke is still a Top 5 MW. Who else is Romero going to fight, anyway? Would a rematch with Jacare or Weidman be better than Rockhold? Nope.

That would be a great fight. If Rockhold gets past Branch then I'd like to see him fight Yoel for a TS.

Luke/Yoel would be a great fight. Of course it will never happen

>Bisping

Maybe you haven't been around the sport long enough, but a former champ fighting the top 5 guy coming off a loss is the right match making.

You really must be new to this sport .

Damn Yoel vs rockhold sounds a lot better than Rockhold vs branch. That sucks

So it's cool to duck-a-doodle, but only if you're not Bisping going through 2 knee surgeries?

Anyways, Yoel would get smashed by both, he should just retire before he loses breath from overtweeting.

Lol I think I found Bispings sons Sherdog account... how deluded are you?

Romero is pushing for a fight with Bisping. He's 8-1 in the UFC coming off a razor thin loss in an entertaining fight.

Rockholds been posterized multiple time in the UFC and completely HL reel KOd before fading into obscurity for nearly 2 years. There's NOTHING to gain in fighting him.

Bisping just fought a 50 year old 3-6 fighter to DUCK a #1 Contender. Bisping was just "heroically" willing to fight through a "knee injury" when courting a retired WW, but immediately went into hiding when Daner pulled the fight off the table. Bisping is holding on to that belt to milk his 15 minutes of fame. DUCK CONFIRMED

Luke would piece Yoel up. Yoel would not be able to take Luke down and if he did he'd get choked.

Maybe you haven't been around the sport long enough, but a former champ fighting the top 5 guy coming off a loss is the right match making.

You really must be new to this sport .

>Hurr Durr you're really new to this sport

>Join Date: Last Month

You must be lost kiddo, Monday Night Raw is that way --->

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

Back