Luke Rockhold calls out Yoel Romero for ducking him.

Asinine post. Luke is still a Top 5 MW. Who else is Romero going to fight, anyway? Would a rematch with Jacare or Weidman be better than Rockhold? Nope.

Whittaker is out for an extended period of time and said he has NO PROBLEM with another title fight taking place in his absence.

Romero has been campaigning hard for his long due title shot. His stock is nearly intact after a back and forth close fight with Whit.

Bisping vs Romero is the fight to make.

Luke would piece Yoel up. Yoel would not be able to take Luke down and if he did he'd get choked.

Rockhold has a good check hook and a good power body kick. Rockhold has a terrible jab and suspect defense (Vitor, Bisbing). Don't forget it took Whittaker (clearly the best striker in the division now) 3 rounds to figure out Yoel and start landing consistently and even then he didn't get the finish. Yoel is no pushover on the feet and has a good chance of finding Rockhold's stationary head. Chin and wrestling for Romero and BJJ + Cardio goes to Rockhold.

I want to see this fight either way.

I'm a salty, butthurt loser, bla bla bla...

Romero is pushing for a fight with Bisping. He's 8-1 in the UFC coming off a razor thin loss in an entertaining fight.

Rockholds been posterized multiple time in the UFC and completely HL reel KOd before fading into obscurity for nearly 2 years. There's NOTHING to gain in fighting him.

Bisping just fought a 50 year old 3-6 fighter to DUCK a #1 Contender. Bisping was just "heroically" willing to fight through a "knee injury" when courting a retired WW, but immediately went into hiding when Daner pulled the fight off the table. Bisping is holding on to that belt to milk his 15 minutes of fame. DUCK CONFIRMED
Rockhold is to Romero what Romero is to Bisping, but you're only giving Bisping shit cause you don't like him. Hendo was UFC's doing, 2 days before UFC 200 Bisping said he wanted DC, Dana said they have different plans for him. And being willing to fight GSP in a wheelchair & blindfolded because of huge dough doesn't equate to ducking contenders. If you're paying him Romero money, then he has all the right to be healthy.

>Hurr Durr you're really new to this sport

>Join Date: Last Month

You must be lost kiddo, Monday Night Raw is that way --->

{<jordan}
{<jordan}
{<jordan}

Shitdog holds that much sense of identity to you, huh? That's literally declaring you are a full retard job, you inbreed.

Try refuting my points. You can't. So shut your whore useless mouth unless you are going to suck off Shitdog with it.

I own your meaningless existence.

I can understand Romero. Why would he fight the toughest guy in the division with the possibility of ruining his shot at the title? Especially when he had others to chose from. Nobody wants to fight Luke. I can see Bisping being the only one, so they will probably fight next.

Don't forget it took Whittaker (clearly the best striker in the division now) 3 rounds to figure out Yoel and start landing consistently and even then he didn't get the finish.

He had a badly injured knee.

Shitdog holds that much sense of identity to you, huh? That's literally declaring you are a full retard job, you inbreed.

Try refuting my points. You can't. So shut your whore useless mouth unless you are going to suck off Shitdog with it.

I own your meaningless existence.

>Accusing someone of glorifying Sherdog

>500+ Posts Per month

>Average

>Over 500

>Posts

>Per Month

What on earth is wrong with you lad? Go out and get some sun...

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

Weidman has poor cardio, and his striking is terrible without the TD threat. Bisping is high volume, elite cardio and elite TDD. Ping has been KO'd every big fight he's been in by guys with one punch power. I doubt he goes a whole fight with Romero and doesn't get knocked out by a strike. Old man Hendo flatlined him numerous times with telegraphed punches.

Weidman's striking is far from terrible, he has great control of distance and he has solid power. Bisping will also not be capable of completely neutralizing his wrestling. I also think Weidman learned from his losses and won't be forcing the action as much as he used to.

Romero is imo a lot more likely to completely fade and lose the later rounds to bisping's higher output. If Bisping survives the earlier rounds, which is always possible because he's a durable fukker, he could very well win that fight

Lol I think I found Bispings sons Sherdog account... how deluded are you?

Romero is pushing for a fight with Bisping. He's 8-1 in the UFC coming off a razor thin loss in an entertaining fight.

Rockholds been posterized multiple time in the UFC and completely HL reel KOd before fading into obscurity for nearly 2 years. There's NOTHING to gain in fighting him.

Bisping just fought a 50 year old 3-6 fighter to DUCK a #1 Contender. Bisping was just "heroically" willing to fight through a "knee injury" when courting a retired WW, but immediately went into hiding when Daner pulled the fight off the table. Bisping is holding on to that belt to milk his 15 minutes of fame. DUCK CONFIRMED
Not likely. If you remember, on one of the countdown shows [or embedded episodes, i cant recall which], even Bisbing's kids favor his opponent every time lol.

Romero is more likely to test positive than answer the opening bell in his next fight.

Well, if it was Sept. 16 that was offered, I see why Romero didn't take it. That's a terrible date for him. Just fought a 5 round war and the UFC asks him to go another 5 with a top guy 2 months later? Fuck off

Whittaker kills them all

Bobby Knuckles bless

I'm sure Romero is holding out thinking he's going to get a shot at Bitchping now that Whittaker is out. The moment he checks Helwani twitter and sees Bisping/GSP announced<Goldie11>

Luke is such a high skilled fighter but the dude can't take a shot worth shit that glass chin will always be his downfall

Back