Luke Rockhold modeling career is legit

his modeling partners are far hotter than the fat girl he lays on at the pool

All I want to know is who fucks these girls.

Their names, their stories.

Both are hot.

Wow gorgeous nice and sexy and thick, is this Lukes GF or just a model he met?

Im black and this is my type of woman

Usually girls like this only date black men and mumble rappers with ugly faces and tattoos.

So im guessing they are just friends

Wow gorgeous nice and sexy and thick, is this Lukes GF or just a model he met?

Im black and this is my type of woman

Usually girls like this only date black men and mumble rappers with ugly faces and tattoos.

So im guessing they are just friends

You wish.

You wish.

I dont see any other pics of them together or on her instagram, are they dating yes or no, I saw two videos of her and it had mumble rappers music blaring so that means she is probably into black dudes.

Luke is just her friend or asked can I take a picture with you and they were on some modeling gig together.

I dont see any other pics of them together or on her instagram, are they dating yes or no, I saw two videos of her and it had mumble rappers music blaring so that means she is probably into black dudes.

Luke is just her friend or asked can I take a picture with you and they were on some modeling gig together.
{<hhh]

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

{<hhh]

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

It doesnt bother me at all, if thats his girl props

Ive been with a lot of big booty latina and white girls, just saying you dont see white girls built like that its not too common.

It doesnt bother me at all, if thats his girl props

Ive been with a lot of big booty latina and white girls, just saying you dont see white girls built like that its not too common.
<{Heymansnicker}>
I think it's bothering you much.

<{Heymansnicker}>
I think it's bothering you much.

Why would it bother me? Luke is a goodlooking dude, all I said its not common for a big booty chick like that to be with a guy like Luke

Im never going to bang her so why should I give a rats ass who she dates.

doesn't affect me either way.

Why would it bother me? Luke is a goodlooking dude, all I said its not common for a big booty chick like that to be with a guy like Luke

Im never going to bang her so why should I give a rats ass who she dates.

doesn't affect me either way.
<Y2JSmirk>
Because you keep denying. Trying to disprove something that doesn't need disproving.

Clear sign that {<jimmies}has gotten to your emotion.

Back