Luke Rockhold modeling career is legit

Solid 8? haha, nice one. She's no 10, she's no Adriana Lima, but this Dutch Victory Secret Angel is very very fine:

She has no breasts or ass. No curves whatsoever besides a decent looking face. I give her a solid 6.

Mother of God....What a lucky SOB....

I now understand why he's starting to lose a step....

Rockhold killing it on both ends of the field, respect!

She's

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

All these guys calling her an 8...

You must have Tom Cruise's face and Stallon's body and Dave Chappelle's humour in their prime years.....

I wanna kiss him! Ima down for a 3some: me, Yoel and Rockhard.

That manlet graph said any man who is 6'3" is swimming in fresh young tight pussy 24/7, so why does Luke get so many props for what any other guy his height can pull?

I don't think male modeling pays more. He is obviously known because of something else but generally male models don't earn that much. I don't even think models in general make that much aside from superstars and those who make a shitload on social media with their own ads

He's the face of an international campaign for one of the most well known brands in the world.

You can literally find billboards and signs of his face right now in thousands of high end retail stores.

At an absolute minimum he's making mid 6 figures from this. Possibly a lot more. I'd bet a substantial amount of money he's making more than his current show money for a UFC fight.

He's the face of an international campaign for one of the most well known brands in the world.

You can literally find billboards and signs of his face right now in thousands of high end retail stores.

At an absolute minimum he's making mid 6 figures from this. Possibly a lot more. I'd bet a substantial amount of money he's making more than his current show money for a UFC fight.
No chance dude

Campaign or not, mid 6 fugues is for known names, they got Luke on the cheap since he isn’t

No one is buying Polo because a cage fighter wears it, he probably Nader very low 6 figures if that, even the angel in the campaign with him in all likelihood didn’t make that close to half a mill

No chance dude

Campaign or not, mid 6 fugues is for known names, they got Luke on the cheap since he isn’t

No one is buying Polo because a cage fighter wears it, he probably Nader very low 6 figures if that, even the angel in the campaign with him in all likelihood didn’t make that close to half a mill

It seems we are both getting different information. Have you heard something specific?

I have a minority investment in a company that works very successfully in this space. Since I'm obviously an MMA fan, we recently discussed the Luke deal.

So my source is someone I can confirm does this for a living and is generally a pragmatist when making assumptions or chewing grape-vine information. You are a jabroni on the internet...but maybe you really know something! No way to tell.

Cheers.

Good for Luke.. great opportunity to showcase his great ground game!

Back