Luke Rockhold vs Gegard Mousasi. Who would have won?

Thanks to the UFC and their pathetic lack of organisation and respect for great fighters we will probably never know.
How many fights does Luke have left? Would love to see him go to Bellator just for this very fight. He did start out with Coker in SF

Thanks to the UFC and their pathetic lack of organisation and respect for great fighters we will probably never know.

Yea i mean its not like they made Mousasi a very competitive offer and still were willing to offer Mousasi more money but he still chose Bellator because he could do kickboxing and fight in other orgs. Oh wait a second....

Rockhold taking things seriously and putting all the arrogance aside, would manhandle Moose. If he decides to act like a clown he gets ktfo quickly.

Rockhold is very slick on the ground - Jacare sonned Moose twice - I think I'd pick Luke.

Gegard KO' d Jacare in their first fight, and got guillotined in the second.

in general i think Moose wins 6-7 outta 10,

however similar to a Weiman v Moose or Weidman v Rockhold,

i think whoever manages to implement their game plan 1st will usually win-

i dont see too may "come-from-behinds" in any of these matchups, as i think all 3 have very potent offensse but are poor at mid-fight adjustments.

I think Rockhold has mentally checked out of fighting. He already retired briefly. 1st round KO for Moose IMO. This sport is not kind to those who don't want to be there.

Rockhold can be caught, but outside of that, I think people have forgotten how much of a monster this guy was. Rockhold takes it decisively.

Luke. Much better record against elite competition. His worst showings were in matches where he got sloppy. Very unlikely to underestimate the Moose.

Would have been a great fight to see, though. So many killers at MW right now.

Just thinking about this fight makes me saltier than Rockhold. Fuck you WME!

Moose has a nice streak going on and Luke coming off a depressing KO.

Luke dide come back pretty hard after the Vitor spinning head-kick and put it on some fools including Bisping if I remember correctly

Wish they woulda paid Moose and we got this fight, he should walk through Schlemenko and will a size advantage big time

Rockhold would be heavily favoured by bookies pretty sure on this.... all of a sudden moose is the greatest thing since slice bread on this forum - please take it easy he was outclassed by machida and was destroyed by jacare. The hate on rockhold on this forum is pathetic

Luke and it wouldn't even be close.

Via head kick round 1

Back