Luke Rockhold won't move to light heavyweight until UFC offers 'something sexy'

I cringe every time I hear the word "sexy" in reference to anything besides women. It's always older people that do it to. Like they've forgotten what the word actually means and that it doesn't apply outside the world of fucking. Christ I can't stand Rocksalt. Fucking baby. I could watch Bisping nail him with that overhand right and follow-up punch all day

Done and done.

12643.jpg

damn, romero made a number on him

DVuw0SZVoAAnmwB

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F02%2F15%2F16%2F57%2Fromero.jpg

10598706_284037868465798_1623196839_n.0.jpg

I think Lukey boy prefers being a Top!

I cringe every time I hear the word "sexy" in reference to anything besides women. It's always older people that do it to. Like they've forgotten what the word actually means and that it doesn't apply outside the world of fucking. Christ I can't stand Rocksalt. Fucking baby. I could watch Bisping nail him with that overhand right and follow-up punch all day

flying-car-weird-news-luxury-cars-tech-advance-2020-olympics-transport-news-855112.jpg

Boat-Insurance-isure_vxuqgg.jpg

da2153848a4ea61251dadfcbb4643b72.jpg

BlindWildBluefish-max-1mb.gif
BlindWildBluefish-max-1mb.gif

Considering the tail Salthold gets "something sexy" might be kinda hard to find as far as his salty standards are concerned.

Seriously wtf dude, even in victory dudes salty as fuck. "GSP you don't belong here, you're gonna get hurt", GSP proceeds to finish Bisping, the guy who KO'ed Luke, and left him forever salty cause he isn't getting any rematch.

Not sure how he'd do at 205, might help him fighting a bit slower guys, but then there's the extra power at 205 and Salty doesn't have the best chin. I think Gus beats him up for sure though. Not sure about Volkans grappling but i could see him KOing him as well.

posts like this are hilarious. Stop being a hater man.

It’s so cute that he thinks people give a shit.

I won’t fight unless...

I won’t go up to lhw until....

No one seems to care. I feel bad for the guy as he clearly doesn’t understand that he is his biggest fan and the world, by and large, is indifferent towards him.

Bisping rattled a few things loose when he koed luke.

You feel bad for a guy that is doing a lot better in life than you bro??....interesting.

posts like this are hilarious. Stop being a hater man.
I don't hate my friend. I like the salty Luke angle, guy seems to have a lot going for him, yet is never happy, is funny. No?

pay rockhold the ammount he wants to have a rematch with romero at 205.

that would be fun to see romero fuck him up at 205 too!

Dude is overplaying his hand. He got KO'ed twice in his last 3 fights, and dont think a win over Branch is magically gonna make people forget that. He may think he's at the top being a former ufc champ, but with zero defenses, he still has a lot to prove.
“I’m nowhere near done fighting,” but clearly he is if willing to sit out waiting for larger paydays, which we've already seen him do. Like conor its not something that will endear hardcore fans, and unlike conor he doesn't have the casual following so why exactly are they gonna pay him more.

Back