Luke Thomas didn't feel Peterson - Davis needed to be on a UFC card

websurfer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Luke's not only saying that neither fighter is top 25 but they are far from what the featherweight division has to offer. Fights like that are over saturating the card and are common at regional mma events.

He compares the fight to going to a high school basketball game and saying even though you can see a great game the level of quality isn't there.

I kind of agree and believe the UFC should scrap these Dana White Looking for a Fight series and bring back TUF. Or better yet invite them to TUF as opposed to bringing the amateurs directly into the UFC.

Source: starts at 30:28

giphy.gif

inb4 angsty replies of "OMG CUCK SJW BETA CUCK THOMCUCK"

Luke Thomas? I thought he was out watching Black Panta tonight?

large_bLBUCtMQGJclH36clliPLmljMys.jpg

Besides his wife's son, I don't think anyone cares what Luke thinks.

Luke can't stop bitching about this "over saturation" bs

I agree with him. And the same can be said for a majority of WMMA fights. They need to be more selective with their main card slots.

I would like to see the WEC rebooted as an official UFC farm league for prospects and veterans who can’t quite cut it in the big show.

Peterson is not UFC level at all, Davis is alright but the guys put on a fight. And it was better than an average WMMA fight.

Many people on SD jump on the "Luke Thomas hate bandwagon" just for the hell of it (which he DOES deserve sometimes) but he's correct in this case.

Bud you must idolize Luke secretly to make a thread about his thoughts lol

Cuck gonna Cuck. Does his opinion even matter? He was never Jon Jones's friend either.

Back