Luke Thomas Live Chat taken over by two nerds and no MMA Beat this week #fml

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Damn..there are so many things messed up after Ariel left SB Nation.

- I miss Luke Thomas Live Chats. He doesn't do them anymore because he busy doing things that Ariel used to do. Instead these two nerds doing this show now. I am dying here, both of them are so boring.. I miss Luke's strong opinions.

I was looking forward to listening the MMA Beat before going to sleep (It's been my habit for the last two years every Thursday) but noticed nothing has been uploaded. When Ariel was there the show ran every Thursday. Now they do it less often. Fuck my favorite MMA content is dead..

Guess I have to start listening Below the Belt..
<DCrying>

All these mma journalists are dweebs . it would only take one semi-talented speaker with a passion for mma to swallow up their viewers in a couple days

I wish Rogan would do actual MMA Shows more often, he and Schaub together are actually quite entertaining.

MMA Media is horribly bad, Chael is good but his voice gets irritating.

I like Shaun Al-shatti. He is a good writer

Yeah the live chat thing is garbage with those two now. The dweebs should have ran the mma hour show and Luke should have kept his two shows.

Congratulations on being the only one who misses Luke Thomas.
I don't get the hate tbh. Everyone seems to hate him on Sherdog but on instagram and youtube he seems to have a lot of fans. I'm a fan though

Back