Luke Thomas passionately recommends a movie on Twitter

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

It’s a Muay Thai movie and he says its the best movie ever with martial arts in it.

I believed him

And watched the movie. Motherfucker you owe me 2 hours! That was the worst movie of all time! Certainly the worst movie I have ever seen since Barb wire.

It’s a Muay Thai movie and he says its the best movie ever with martial arts in it.

I believed him

And watched the movie. Motherfucker you owe me 2 hours! That was the worse movie of all time!

wellthereyouhaveit.gif

I believed him

And watched the movie. Motherfucker you owe me 2 hours! That was the worst movie of all time! Certainly the worst movie I have ever seen since Barb wire.

Isn't it this guy from Black Mirror episode about compatible relationships?
I found him awkwardly good actor. Well, all Black Mirror actors are superb...

He recommended Annihilation too and that was pretty meh. I predicted the twist at the ending in one of the first scenes.

Luke Thomas is kind of an odd guy. You should have had skeptical hippo eyes.

Somluck is in it. I'll see it now, just for that.

I dont know much about that dude but I know enough to know I'd never listen to his recommendations

What did excpect u fool! Could have spent those two hours here on sherdog instead.

~ FOT has spoken

I believed him

PartialAdmirableCreature.gif

Crazy that you would actually trust something that came out of Luke Thomas mouth.

IDK about all MMA books being that bad, American Shaolin was pretty good and Matt Hughes book was a laugh a minute

I was expecting the guy from 90210... Luke.... what's his name??

Bear in mind Luke Thomas is also the donk who recommended Guillermo del Toro's movie Grinding Nemo, which promotes bestiality with fish, and Crazy Vincent, which is really just a series of paintings about this dude who went full retard and cut his ear off because he couldn't paint for shit. 2 of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my adult life.

I believed him

Why don't you twitter him and tell him it sucked and you want your 2 hours back instead of telling us? Or, did you tell us so that we won't waste 2 hours of our time?

Personally, I don't watch any MMA/Karate movies unless it is an old Bruce Lee movie.

I believed him

he probably got paid to shill it, a lot of MMA fighters and people get paid on twitter and Instagram to promote movies.
I remember Meisha Tate posting a movie night on her Instagram promoting a movie.

Luke Thomas also has some horrible diffuse thinning gong on and he's extremely depressed. This is probably why he is recommending all these shitty ass films to ruin everyone else's day. You can hear him talk about his baldness here:

Nothing worst than trusting someone with a recommendation and get fucked

Ok, there are worst things but fuck him anyways

a movie about a British white guy in a Thai prison?
why not watch the real thing with real Thais instead.
ajs-vice-magazine-thai-prison-fights-1.jpg

He recommended Annihilation too and that was pretty meh. I predicted the twist at the ending in one of the first scenes.

The ending was so predictable but the most annoying thing was how after hearing the whole story not one scientist thought "Maybe she's a copy and the real her never got out?". The ending would have been much better if after the whole story the scientist pretends to believe her and once he leaves the room it goes on lock down and they all watch her from the outside like a zoo animal. With the scientist saying something like "Let's continue the experiments\investigating this creature".

Back