M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Once again I highly recommend not to watch these until after you have seen the movie

Update: July 20, 2018

First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable and Split Sequel GLASS

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass. From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.

Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men. Joining the all-star cast are Unbreakable’s Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard, who reprise their roles as Dunn’s son and Price’s mother, as well as Golden Globe Award winner Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story series). Opens January 18, 2019.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

M. Night Shyamalan may have the most interesting rise to fame, fall from grace, and comeback I've ever seen of a Hollywood director.

This looks interesting.

Looks like Samuel L. is slipping into Mister Senor Love Daddy by accident on occasion.

Still looks pretty good.

No chance in hell I’m watching even a frame of any previews for this, but you bet your ass I will be there first show, first day

I’m more excited for this than for the birth of teh baby Jesus, ice cream, or blowjobs

<DCWhoa><Aug3><{danawhoah}>

I'm intrigued. I remember liking Unbreakable but I haven't seen it since its original home video release and I haven't seen Split.

I'm intrigued. I remember liking Unbreakable but I haven't seen it since its original home video release and I haven't seen Split.

Unbreakable is great. Split is all right.

If working in Split is what it takes to get more Unbreakable, then I'm okay with it.

Update: July 20, 2018

First Official Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's Unbreakable and Split Sequel GLASS

M. Night Shyamalan brings together the narratives of two of his standout originals—2000’s Unbreakable, from Touchstone, and 2016’s Split, from Universal—in one explosive, all-new comic-book thriller: Glass. From Unbreakable, Bruce Willis returns as David Dunn as does Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price, known also by his pseudonym Mr. Glass. Joining from Split are James McAvoy, reprising his role as Kevin Wendell Crumb and the multiple identities who reside within, and Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke, the only captive to survive an encounter with The Beast.

Following the conclusion of Split, Glass finds Dunn pursuing Crumb’s superhuman figure of The Beast in a series of escalating encounters, while the shadowy presence of Price emerges as an orchestrator who holds secrets critical to both men. Joining the all-star cast are Unbreakable’s Spencer Treat Clark and Charlayne Woodard, who reprise their roles as Dunn’s son and Price’s mother, as well as Golden Globe Award winner Sarah Paulson (American Horror Story series). Opens January 18, 2019.

This will be merged with the official thread after a while.

I wasn't much of a fan of Unbreakable, and it does not look like I will be much of a fan of this one either. The only thing about this movie that looks good is the only thing that was any good about Split: James McAvoy's performance.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back