M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Awesome! Glad to see that production is actually underway and that this thing isn't getting drawn out longer than it needs to me. I didn't realize they were so close to rolling the cameras.

And @Dragonlordxxxxx, you should always tag me in anything that's M. Night-related, dummy!

This movie is going to be nothing but a giant disappointment

I can already smell the stink from it

Awesome! Glad to see that production is actually underway and that this thing isn't getting drawn out longer than it needs to me. I didn't realize they were so close to rolling the cameras.

And @Dragonlordxxxxx, you should always tag me in anything that's M. Night-related, dummy!
Sorry I was in a rush and I'm not feeling well. I normally tag you when it comes to M. Night.

Wow.... that was quite a delay for that sequel... maybe there'z hope for a "The Last Airbender" sequel after all. :D

Sorry I was in a rush and I'm not feeling well. I normally tag you when it comes to M. Night.

st0335.jpg

Based on it being a sequel to unbreakable

Can already predict that "the beast" probably gets almost no screen time compared to Samuel L Jackson and Bruce Willis

I would say let's wait for it to actually be released before already deciding it sucks.

I just said giant disappointment, mainly for anyone who is expecting Split 2.

Cause so far this is clearly looking like Unbreakable 2

Well that's what I think it SHOULD be.

I'm sure they will work McAvoy's character into the film, but while I liked Split, Unbreakable > Split by a pretty wide margin for me.

RE SPLIT:
Did anyone else get the impression Dr. Fletcher also had DID?

After she told Barry she lived alone, we see her in another room with another older gal, who then picks up the phone to order some unseen item from the television.

It was such a bizarre little addition, and I don't believe the "roommate" is ever scene again.

However, such a motif would be a departure from the film's DID portrayal, where you don't see the personalities unless changes manifest on the single body.

I love Unbreakable and I really enjoyed Split, so I'm very excited about this crossover sequel.

877.gif

Never saw unvreakable until after split even though I always wanted to. I enjoyed it even though the end was kind of abrubt.

Also I can’t believe split had 9 mil budget. He made some money off that one.

No I sure hadn't... is it good? Interesting, they didn't market it as a sequel.

Yeah, it's basically a surprise sequel. You don't really know it is until Bruce Willis's character pops up at the end, though when you go back and rewatch it you will catch things that are call-backs to Unbreakable that weren't obvious at first.

Glass will pull together the story and characters from Unbreakable and Split.

And yeah, Split is pretty good. Not as good as Unbreakable, but it's a solid watch.

Based on it being a sequel to unbreakable

Can already predict that "the beast" probably gets almost no screen time compared to Samuel L Jackson and Bruce Willis

If they don't work in some kind of showdown between Willis and Beast, I shall shed tears of sadness.

Back