M. Night Shyamalan's GLASS (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen GLASS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Yeah, it's basically a surprise sequel. You don't really know it is until Bruce Willis's character pops up at the end, though when you go back and rewatch it you will catch things that are call-backs to Unbreakable that weren't obvious at first.

Glass will pull together the story and characters from Unbreakable and Split.

And yeah, Split is pretty good. Not as good as Unbreakable, but it's a solid watch.

I really loved it. Such a great comeback for knucklead Shyamalan.
The 5 minutes surrounding this scene were completely riveting and absolutely bonkers.
18-split.w600.h315.2x.jpg

I really loved it. Such a great comeback for knucklead Shyamalan.
The 5 minutes surrounding this scene were completely riveting and absolutely bonkers.
View attachment 298033

This scene had me gripping my armrests. I think my eyes were bulging too. It was definitely an intense scene.

M. Night is the Nick Cage of directors. He's on a 90s Cage streak right now. Killing it.

No I sure hadn't... is it good? Interesting, they didn't market it as a sequel.

let me give you some backstory

I had stopped smoking weed about a year before hand and I was 100% sober for the most part

On my birthday Jan 21st I got 100 dollars so I decided to renew my weed card and pick up a sack of weed.

I smoked the weed and decided I wanted to go see Split

Long story short I was higher then I had been in fucking years and I was watching split

It was incredible to say the least. I walked out of the movie theater thinking it was the best movie I had ever seen

Let me also add that I had known nothing about Split before hand

All I knew was that M Night was the director

Me staying away from all the trailers and news allowed me to go in completely blind

Really elevated my experience

In the trailer they show you the car scene from the beginning and that pretty much ruins all the suspense you would have in the theater. They also give away that the beast is real in the trailers

So yeah I'm really glad I stayed away from all that

Update: November 8, 2017

First Look at Samuel L. Jackson's Mr. Glass on the Set of GLASS

Samuel L. Jackson suited up in a snazzy purple metallic trench coat outside shuttered Allentown State Hospital on the Pennsylvania set of M. Night Shyamalan's 2019 sequel Glass on Tuesday. It was the first sighting of the 68-year-old Oscar nominee reprising his role as comic book art gallery owner-turned-arch villain Elijah Price aka Mr. Glass. Elijah's hair has greyed since audiences last saw him in the 2000 superhero origin flick Unbreakable, which ended with his brittle-boned character hospitalized after orchestrating three acts of terrorism.

461CA48300000578-0-image-m-34_1510090013274.jpg

461CA34F00000578-0-image-a-27_1510089663632.jpg

Production on the 39-day shoot began October 3 and it's expected to last a few weeks at the real-life mental institution, which was built in 1912 and closed in 2010. On Monday, James McAvoy shared a behind-the-scenes snap of himself wigging out as his Split character Kevin Wendell Crumb aka The Horde, who possesses 24 personalities including one called The Beast.

Bruce Willis will be back as security guard-turned-psychic surperhero David Dunn, Charlayne Woodard will return as Elijah's mother, and Sarah Paulson is playing a mystery character in Glass.

Mr. Glass is back! Samuel L. Jackson suits up in purple metallic coat as villain on the PA set of Glass

A sequel? How the hell did I miss this?

Update: November 10, 2017

James McAvoy, Bruce Willis and Anya Taylor-Joy on the GLASS Set

4623163800000578-0-image-m-43_1510159211216.jpg

462315FC00000578-5062949-Who_s_that_guy_James_looked_almost_unrecognisable_as_he_embarked-m-54_1510160699130.jpg

4623154200000578-0-image-a-45_1510159671515.jpg

DOSoCNfU8AAywfK.jpg:large

DOSoCNcVQAAzugH.jpg:large

Any chance that the beast kills Bruce Willis character?

Bruce Willis looking old as fuck in those pictures

I'm wildly attracted to her. She genuinely seems like a cool person.

giphy.gif

Really cool but spoiler-ish set video shows Bruce Willis' character facing off against the Beast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-spotted-set-Glass.html#v-5360946289534451989

It's going to be interesting to see what the beast is capable of doing to a guy who didn't get a single scratch from a massive train wreck that killed everyone else aboard.

@Dragonlordxxxxx Just a heads up, I'm at the point where I'm not checking this thread anymore, haven't read it in a month or so, since they started filming

Wanna go in as fresh as possible, not knowing shit

So don't @ me brah

Otherwise cash me ousside how bowt dah

#AnticipationIntensifies

#FeelsIntensifies

<DCrying>

#AnticipationIntensifies

#FeelsIntensifies

<DCrying>

I think its exciting since there is a real chance that this movie could be the worst movie of all time

But there is also a real chance that this movie could be fantastic

I wonder what M Night we end up getting

I think its exciting since there is a real chance that this movie could be the worst movie of all time

I'm betting on the latter and I think this movie is going to be good.

Yeah this could be like when Conor tried to box Floyd, or it could be like when Rose tried to strike with Joanna

I'm leaning towards gold, based on the strength of Unbreakable and SPLIT

but we'll see

Back