Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

Told you fuckers he wasn't gonna retire

Acting like Conor won't fight for money, people are idiots

UFC needs to pony up that cash for Conor...Let's get this fight done.

He looks far too fat in that picture to make 155.
Of the options he has he might even beat Ferguson so it's worth trying and he'll get an immediate rematch if he loses.

There is still no fight booked.............why is anyone acting like there is?

There is still no fight booked.............why is everyone acting like there is?
We are not acting we are hoping that these indicators bare fruit.

Rockstar artists currently working on Tony reply.

It's the one we've all been waiting for, folks. It's finally here. Conor McGregor vs former British prime minister, Tony Blair.

The same Connie who said he would defend the FW belt?

The same Connie who said he would immediately defend the LW belt AFTER he gave birth?

The same Connie who said he would fight Khabib in Russia?

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
{<jordan}

Told you fuckers he wasn't gonna retire

Acting like Conor won't fight for money, people are idiots

"He made 100 million so he won't wanna make another 20-30 million"
-Poor People

Ferguson is butthurt that Conor never mentions his name...

So Conor obliged.

DMB9HNAW4AAVjNB.jpg

Reminds me of when all the haters said the Mayweather fight wasn't going to happen....then nobody would buy it...then he wont land a punch. Now it looks like hes gonna finally defend a title and here we go with "no he wont". Lol

Reminds me of when all the haters said the Mayweather fight wasn't going to happen....then nobody would buy it...then he wont land a punch. Now it looks like hes gonna finally defend a title and here we go with "no he wont". Lol

it reminds me of all the Conor load swallowers like yourself, who kept insisting Conor would KO floyd within 4 rounds, that Floyd had nothing for Conor, that he had never seen someone like Conor before. blahblahblahblah.

Conor got raped in boxing and now will get raped in MMA .

That's an article ?.
It's my fault for clicking on something called : Mac Life

They wouldn't have it any other way, deep down they know they need Conor. Who else can they hate on, MM and Wimmin fights??...

Back