Mac Life article on Conor Mcgregor "Tony" post.

what article? that's irish jabroni's personal P.R department, unless uncle dana or any other legit source announces it is just speculation.

what article? that's irish jabroni's personal P.R department, unless uncle dana or any other legit source announces it is just speculation.

It's not even speculation.

It's just a way to temporarily save face in light of the criticism.

which in the end will disappoint fans with the third nate fight.

The UFC has demonstrated that their only concern these days is luring the eyeballs of the casuals. Legit athletic competition with the best facing the best means shit. Titles mean shit....honestly, I'm expecting the announcement of an "Intercontinental Championship Belt" any day now.

Learn to make sense first. Secondly, it's Conor.

The only thing Conor has in this fight is a punchers chance. He has no other way to win. It won't be a decision, it won't be by submission. He has only a KO chance. And even then, it's only in the first 2 rounds.
Holy shit you are fucking brainwashed. You think Tony is going to fair better than alvarez or diaz in getting conor down? No. You think he's better than Mendes? No. Keep living in your fantasy world you are goingto have a bad day after Conor wins.

he has never defended a belt but walks around the streets like he's the champion. He is not.
You win the belt and become champion. You don't defend it to become champion.

He's the champion.

He didn't need to defend in 2017 because he earned the UFC a shitload of cash from the Mayweather fight.

He made the UFC more money this year than anyone else despite not competing there once.

What do you think about that?

[<cena1}

Bouncer?

Lol...he's 5' 9".

Seriously Andy...competing in the sort mixed martial arts under controlled conditions, with rules, weight limits and a referees does not transfer well to defending against bottles, knives, multiple attackers and 250lb monsters capable of donkey konging your ass of the walls.

Nope, out of work plumber Conor had no other options. And now that he's made some money he'll most likely go back to be being a loafer.
So all bouncers get stabbed til they quit?

So all bouncers get stabbed til they quit?

No.

Real bouncers can legit defend themselves against such threats. Soft MMA fighters who can't tap when things go their way are not legit tough guys.

No.

Real bouncers can legit defend themselves against such threats. Soft MMA fighters who can't tap when things go their way are not legit tough guys.
So bouncers can beat top UFC guys you say?

They are more physically threatening right?

<{Joewithit}>

Tell me more

"You'll cry and your tears will sustain them."

Kinda like you're crying right now LOL?

Like wow what a bitter little turd you are. Sorry that ur jelly of conor and you can't cope.

Chill, little guy. I said he'd win and I said "them." Save your hurt feelings for your big night.

"Like wow..."

Show some self respect.

The same Connie who said he would defend the FW belt?

The same Connie who said he would immediately defend the LW belt AFTER he gave birth?

The same Connie who said he would fight Khabib in Russia?

<{cruzshake}>
<36>
{<jordan}

U mad though?

I'd take 100 mill over trying to impress salty people

He's not fighting Tony. Gatekeeper Nate safer and more profit.

Told you fuckers he wasn't gonna retire

Acting like Conor won't fight for money, people are idiots
Nah he's "scared".

The guy who took was booked to fight aldo for the fw title and risked it to and fight chad on short notice. The guy who was gonna face dos anjos for the lw title but risked it to fight diaz on short notice. Loses to diaz and returns to rematch diaz at the same weight he lost at. Faced the lw champ after and completely dismantled him.

Whatever, its at the point people hate conor's persona so much they can't even appreciate his accomplishments in the sport. Conor isn't the mystic mac unbeatable fighter his persona portrays, but he's still one of the best fighters to grace the sport.

You win the belt and become champion. You don't defend it to become champion.

He's the champion.

He didn't need to defend in 2017 because he earned the UFC a shitload of cash from the Mayweather fight.

He made the UFC more money this year than anyone else despite not competing there once.

What do you think about that?

[<cena1}

You remain champion in combat sports by defending your belt. I don't care about how much money he made nor what the UFC made. That has little concern for me. Good for him, he got paid. But what does have to do with him being an MMA fighter?

Nowhere in history in combat sports do you claim to be champion, then never defend your belt while still maintaining the position that you're still the champ. That's not how it works.

I guess Conor must be breaking you off some of that money he's making or somethin

Holy shit you are fucking brainwashed. You think Tony is going to fair better than alvarez or diaz in getting conor down? No. You think he's better than Mendes? No. Keep living in your fantasy world you are goingto have a bad day after Conor wins.

Mendes got Conor down, not sure why you think it's out of the realm of possibility for Tony to do the same. Considering he's big and has taken down other larger grapplers before. LOL at mentioning Diaz in regards to takedowns though. You clearly know nothing about MMA.

In what world does Conor have more than simply a punchers chance vs Tony? He won't outwrestle him. He won't submit him. He doesn't have the cardio to go at the pace Ferguson does to last 5 rounds. Again, all he has, is a punchers chance. He's basically this era's Chuck Liddell, minus the belt defenses and taking fights in which he risked it a lot with little to gain. Unlike Conor. Or Connor. Or however you think you want to spell it today.

Reminds me of when all the haters said the Mayweather fight wasn't going to happen....then nobody would buy it...then he wont land a punch. Now it looks like hes gonna finally defend a title and here we go with "no he wont". Lol
yeah, and what about finishing Floyd within 4 rounds ?
guess this is what you dont want to remember

You remain champion in combat sports by defending your belt. I don't care about how much money he made nor what the UFC made. That has little concern for me. Good for him, he got paid. But what does have to do with him being an MMA fighter?

Nowhere in history in combat sports do you claim to be champion, then never defend your belt while still maintaining the position that you're still the champ. That's not how it works.

I guess Conor must be breaking you off some of that money he's making or somethin
Tell me when you wanted him to defend.

He had to train for Mayweather from May onwards and was medically suspended afterwards.

So there is 4-5 months at the start of 2017 when he could have defended but was having a deserved rest and prepping the Mayweather deal.

Bisping hasn't defended in over a year. Are you whining about him too?

So when a guy beats a champ......he doesn't become champ......he gets that title when he defends the belt (that he had previously been holding for no reason)?

If he loses his first defense though, that means he was never champion because he didn't defend successfully?

What does a guy who isn't champion defend exactly?

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
Back